Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor Ragnarok. Yeah, this is definitely in my top 3 Marvel flicks at the moment. Worked even better for me at home. The difference between the quality of the Hulk in this compared to say The Avengers is ridiculous. Ruffalo plays him perfectly in this.

I also want to have all of Valkyrie's babies.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have yet to see any Thor movie. Old.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Really? Wow. You should think about checking out the latest one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ragnarok, Spidey, and Winter Soldier are the three I think I'd ever want to revisit at this point.

Comment

• Really dug the first two cap movies. First two Iron Man as well. I know the second one isn't great, but I like it for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm warming up to Ragnarok way more than in November. Still, it was three movies in one and that hurt it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Ant Man and Guardians Vol. II remain the ones I can actually rewatch.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Still don't like GotG2. Just falls flat for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Still don't like GotG2. Just falls flat for me.
                    It's poop.

Comment

• My biggest issue is still breaking up the whole group for most of the movie. That and wasting Kurt Russell.

Comment

• I'm with you, Rob. I don't hate GOTG2 or anything but it's definitely one of the lesser entries for me.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          My biggest issue is still breaking up the whole group for most of the movie. That and wasting Kurt Russell.
                          Yup. I still do not get how they completely fucking wasted Kurt Russell. Then again they've wasted basically everyone that plays a villain outside of Keaton and apparently Michael B Jordan (seeing Black Panther Saturday).

Comment

• After all this talk about it I finally watched Guardians 2..

..and dug it quite a lot, not sure why it's getting pissed all over. Yeah, the end where they are fighting Ego is another "save the universe from 10000000000 pixels of cgi junk" and not all of the humor worked, but the stuff that did ("I'm Mary Poppins Ya'll!!" The Zune bit, "Mantis look out!" after she's already KO'd, etc) really worked, the whole family/father dynamics with gamora and nebula and Peter's 'dads' was handled nicely, I enjoyed all of Kirk's scenes and didn't find him all that wasted though I wouldnt complain if they had shot a lot more with him, and thought Yondu's death was surprisingly poignant.

Not saying it's the best Marvel movie or even the best Guardians movie but it was fun and enjoyable and I'd watch it again
                            Last edited by Trejo; 02-21-2018, 10:12 PM.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Tried to watch Mute. Bored out of my fucking skull. No idea why this needed to be set in a BR-type future. Pass.

Comment

• Taking a break from the Fulci real world project to watch something for fun.

So, I grabbed my old copy of Shock Treatment and I think it plays as a better musical than RHPS now.

But, Jessica Harper's singing is slightly odd in this movie. I compared it to Phantom of the Paradise, but I can't quite put a finger on it.

Also, Harper was really cute in this. She seems like Margot Kidder (in her prime) and Ellen Page finally got together, mingled their DNA and got an NBC sitcom to shit her out.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X