Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Locke and Key get made by Fox and passed?

Comment

• it did unfortunately. However I was only able to watch like 15 mins of it before the copy I had fucked up the audio. I couldn't get a gauge on quality from those 15 mins unfortunately.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I don't give a shit about Preacher. Read it, didn't change my life or anything. Only thing that would change my complete lack of interest in this is the casting of The Saint and Herr Starr. But even then, it's all a big novelty act at this point.
        THIS. I really, REALLY don't get the love for this book. I kind of feel about this the way I do about Kill Bill Vol. 1. Just too ridiculously, cartoonishly over the top for me to take it seriously.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• BUT A GUY HAS TO COUNT EACH GRAIN OF SAND ON A BEACH FOREVER AND EVER!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Why would you ever take Kill Bill Vol 1 seriously? It's silly as shit, and owns it.

Comment

• I don't know. . . maybe I'm missing one of the silly chromosomes, because I only like silly in my comedy. And MAYBE my bad horror. I guess I want heroic action flicks to play it a little straighter.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• But Kill Bill Vol. 1 is a Tarantino flick and Tarantino doesn't take himself seriously.

"This is what you get for fucking around with Yakuza's! Now, go home to your mother!"
                Stated while swatting a teenager in the ass with the flat of a katana.

How the Sam Hill can you take that seriously? I laugh my ass off every time I see that scene.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Well, I'll be the guy to go against the grain and say 'Fuck Yeah!' to the PREACHER pilot.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It'll be great and then each episode will be worse if it follows the Walking Dead model. But at least the WD had Darabont in the beginning. ANy word on who is doing PReacher?

Comment

• All I know is Seth Rogen is shepherding the project.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• you know, I can't fault him. If I had the money and clout I'd try to get my favorite stuff made as well. Good on him.

Comment

• I don't see why Seth Rogan is sticking point. He's producing something, and has the friends/money/connections to possibly get something cool made. Writing a check doesn't mean he's making a one man production of it, or being show runner.

Comment

• So long as he doesn't cast his friends I'm good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              So long as he doesn't cast his friends I'm good.
                              You wouldn't want to see Franco somewhere in this? Fuck man I would.

But seriously, he's gonna work close on the pilot, get it picked up, and hand it over to a showrunner like every producer.

Comment

• Franco is gonna be JC. You watch.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X