• Show
Clear All

• BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Spitcurlin'

Gangsta walkin'

Watch is ballin'

THIS AIN'T YO DADDY'S SUPERMAN
    Me quick one want slow

As long as he's not Singer's Superman, I'm good.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

he looks like a dickbag
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Somehow they make Superman worse. I imagine the conversation was "can we make Kent look like one of Patrick Bateman's asshole associates? Yes? GREAT!"

EDIT: To clarify I would be much more interested in a Superman where Kent was a boss ass prick because HES FUCKING SUPERMAN

Comment

Hey! The spitcurl doesn't look like an "S"! IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE AN "S"!! FUCK THIS MOVIE!!!

My work here is done! ANAL-RETENTIVE BOY, AWAY!!!!!!!

Comment

According to Empire, this appears to be another take on the origin story (!) arriving 6 years after the last one with a villain we've already seen in a Superman film (!!)

Will there be backlash for this film's once more unto the origin approach or is it getting a pass because of Nolan and Snyder's promise of "awesome" results?
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Forget it Bobby, it's Spidey-hate-town.

Comment

Mad Supermen. MAN. Mad SuperMAN.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  According to Empire, this appears to be another take on the origin story (!) arriving 6 years after the last one with a villain we've already seen in a Superman film (!!)

Will there be backlash for this film's once more unto the origin approach or is it getting a pass because of Nolan and Snyder's promise of "awesome" results?
                  Since the last time we got his origin story on the silver screen was...30+ years ago, they'll just make the argument movie-goers these days are due for a newer interpretation. And since Superman Returns (a movie I personally love) was met with a "Meh!" impression, it's not like people are emotionally attached to Brandon Routh in that role like they are/were with Christopher Reeve or Tobey Maguire as the web-slinger.

So the answer is no.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Good or bad, I sense that the film will flop.

Why?

Because people are seriously getting burnt out on superhero films. Factor in the OH GOD IT'S ANOTHER ORIGIN STORY factor and the REEVE'S SUPERMAN WILL NOT BE TOPPED general sense from everyone that I personally know...we'll see what happens.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      he looks like a dickbag
                      This will be the greatest superhero film of the year

ALL YEARS

(The bottle Johnny Walker IS Superman!)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

If there are actual action bits, I will not give a fuck.

Stalker Superman was the most repressed fucking Superman ever. This is counting the Punch Drunk Love theory version. His balls had fallen off from prolonged exposure to kryptonite.

SuperBateman?

HE LOOKS FUCKING BADASS.

I will smile. I will cry. I will use the joy and happy tears to ruin the movie-going experience for those in the range of my gasmrays.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Neckbeard # 48921
                          He looks more like Bruce Wayne than Clark Kent.

He's not wholesome enough for Kent. He looks like he might fuck all your daughters when you're not looking.
                          AWWWWWWWYEAAAAAAAAHHHH
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

WB is going to shit in your mouths in September when the big shit starts leaking.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I hate it when you're so fucking coy.

Also, unless this movie has Supes actually doing something like fighting robots or something I'll pass.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X