No announcement yet.

God Of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll quickly tire of that goddamn chain. After the 17th time flying up/down it, you just become annoyed. The Hermes section was incredible. Such a great rush when you realize you have to block the light from Hermes, and the POV is so cinematic.

Comment

• For reals. The depth of field effect was aces.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was having a great time with Chains of Olympus, but now I am just pissed off. I'm stuck on this elevator with half health, and respawning enemies. Can't get passed it for the life of me. My big complaint with the game is that the controls make it kind of odd to block, and time a lot of defensive moves that well.

Comment

• Yep. Been there. had to restart the game completely because I pretty much fucked myself.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yup, I didn't expect it to put me in such a spot to fuck myself, and I bought a smell memory card, so I wanted to save all the space possible and only used one save slot. Bout to say fuck it and go back to Liberty City Stories, and maybe buy FF8.

Comment

• Take a break, come back to it a day or two later. That's what I usually do when I'm stuck.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• There were a couple spots like that for me in Chains. I took Fil's advice and I breezed through them. Go set up another business or two in Vice City and then come back, Billy.

Comment

Working...
                X