No announcement yet.

mmorpgs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVE would be awesome (I used to play it awhile ago) IF they had a decent learning curve. The learning curve in that game is so unfuckingforgiving it's ridiculous. Plus, I know she wouldn't dig it. I'm gearing up for some Warhammer online soon, so I may have her try that with me for a bit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh, God, I'm totally feeling you there. As I write this I've been waited for 49 hours and there're 13h left, just to fucking be able to fly with some ship. Learnn times are pretty fucking ridonculus. :/

Comment

Exactly. While it's cool that you can learn skills while not playing, it starts to turn into a waiting game. And I like to play games, not wait. haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You better get CJ into WAR also, so we can hear about it on PodCaust.

Comment

What's the problem with the combat in WAR?

Comment

Well.. Not like I was on the CB or anything, but judging from vids I've seen, it looks like crap. People say it's even worse than WoW.
              I don't know, it may be just me. I just don't feel any PvP being ANY good after playing Lineage 2 for several years, so people who found WoW PvP decent, may find WAR's also.

Yet it has like no system at all. Skills and buffs don't complete and nerf each other. There's no balance. It's slooooooooooooooooow. ... ... ...

Comment

weird cause i saw it demo'd and played at san diego comic con and pax last year and it looked just like wow...
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Looks like WOW. I've heard that it doesn't play like WoW.

Comment

DC Online and Warhammer.

Those two games will make me a fucking fat vegetable of a manchild if I'm not careful.

I need to find a new old lady.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

DC online will probably be just like City of Heroes. I'll wait for reviews before I pick that one up. CoH was awesome in the beginning. But it got boring really fucking fast.

Comment

I hope so. That way I know I'll have a set amount of time to fuck around and not pay attention to bills/physical appearance/or sex drive.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, these MMORPGS are bad news.

I'm going to wither way if the new KOTOR one is half as good as the game for the xbox. Fuck SWG, if Bioware can pull the new off, the podcast may go on the backburner....haha

Comment

Once again, Fuck FFXI

http://petfoodalpha.com/?p=1055

Ever since the introduction of the ZNM system in the last update, players have been spending their time going up the ZNM tiers in order to gain access to one of the most difficult enemies in Final Fantasy XI: Pandemonium Warden. But we have only heard of a few accounts of the fight which talk about PW changing into different forms along with the Pandemonium Lamps.
                            The LS “Beyond the Limitation” on Seraph has given Pandemonium Warden a great attempt and even after EIGHTEEN hours, was unable to defeat this monster.

Comment

I want to see an FFXI player in real life. I don't believe they exist, having whithered away into couch-people (people who have been fused to the armchair/couch where they have been playing as their own custom-made SquareEnix-approved ladyboy).

When they turn into couch-people, they are no longer human. They have become the world's shittiest cyborgs, complete with recliner legs!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                I want to see an FFXI player in real life. I don't believe they exist, having whithered away into couch-people (people who have been fused to the armchair/couch where they have been playing as their own custom-made SquareEnix-approved ladyboy).

When they turn into couch-people, they are no longer human. They have become the world's shittiest cyborgs, complete with recliner legs!
                                a current one or an ex player? hahaha. seriously, when i was playing ffxi, there were packs of cigarrettes and energy drinks all around my desk. the only difference between me now and then is that i'm not playing ffxi anymore.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X