X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the interest of fair disclosure...

Here's some of my stuff:

http://www.soundclick.com/twilightseyes

Released in 1995. Back when I had more energy and talent. It's on soundclick, so just click the "Music" page and stream or download at will. I wrote all the material. Played all the parts on the instrumentals. Played bass on some tunes, guitar on all the tunes, lead on most tunes.

Very Euro. Nice production job on the tunes, too...very professional sounding.

Really dig OVERTURE...very nice throughline. THE HUNGER and BLOOD HUNT are very strong tunes with solid grooves.

Impressed!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Agreed. Very nice stuff, sir! Gonna give the tunes a second go through this weekend, too.

Comment

Thanks much for the nice words, gentlemen. I had a lot of fun with that project.

My guitar blog is physicsoftheheart.tumblr.com so feel free to join me in the geekery there.

Comment

Looking forward to listening later tonight.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

More stuff at www.soundcloud.com/terry-kennedy

Including new material. I got a new recording rig in January and I've been doing a little work with it the last few weeks. Can't post the covers but "Go Out Dancing" is coming on nicely.

Comment

Working...
            X