No announcement yet.

The Nintendo 3DS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May be the time to grab one if you're on the fence.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Love that Zelda one but nope, still want the redesign.

Comment

Just finished playing the Resident Evil Revelations demo. Gotdamn. This is a day one purchase. Doesn't feel like a handheld game at all. The addition to the scanner is great, it looks fucking awesome and it feels just like a normal RE game. <3
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Revelations is the fucking shit.

Comment

Seriously, Revelations is a mustown if you have a 3DS. So fucking rad. They have perfect bitesized missions for a handheld. It sounds awesome, looks great and handles pretty sweet.

Comment

Finished up some episodes in RE. This is kicking RE5's ass so far.

Comment

The 3DS april fools thing was pretty funny. Dubstep rhythm game lulz
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I must have missed that. I was too busy playing RE CAUSE It'S SO OOO GOODMANNNN

Comment

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uleS0i4Kgx4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uleS0i4Kgx4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• nice. I'd play it.

Comment

• beat a bunch of episodes in RE last night/this morning. Totally satisfying my RE fix. It's a nice mixture of action and suspense and I like like how they brought in the mansion aesthetic with the ship (George Trevor built the ship) which brought a smile to my face.

Comment

• About half way through RE at the moment. Still aweosme. Just started playing the Raid (horde) mode. Really liking that. It's a nice change of pace from the main game. Plus my guy is a badass.

Comment

• If you don't buy Fire Emblem then you are stupid.

seriously. this fucking game is the goods. Totally satisfying my RPG fix while at the same time having enough action to story ratio that I'm not getting bored reading lots of text. Good stuff.

Comment

• So much depth in Emblem it's a bit over whelming at times but I'm getting better.

Comment

• Just hit chapter 16 last night in FE. There have been some decent twists along the way. One of which made me exlaim "Oh snaps, shit is going down son" out loud. I felt silly, but I'm totes into this game. HARD.

Comment

Working...
                                X