No announcement yet.

The Nintendo 3DS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, I used to play the goddamn virtual boy for hours, so I'm not worried. MY EYES ARE AMAZING.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I don't plan on playing many of the games in 3D anyway.

Comment

DOING IT WRONG.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I don't care about the 3D. Like I said, only reason I plan on buying one day uno is to replace my broken DS. And if the DS really plays like shit I might just go buy a Pokemon bundle and charzar some ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I don't care about the 3D. Like I said, only reason I plan on buying one day uno is to replace my broken DS. And if the DS really plays like shit I might just go buy a Pokemon bundle and charzar some ass.
            YES!
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

gayyyyyyy

Comment

Honestly, never played a pokemon game in my life, was just being a smartass.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Honestly, never played a pokemon game in my life, was just being a smartass.

Comment

After watching that video and thinking on it, I might cancel my 3DS and order a DSi for now, since all my games are DS as is, then get a 3DS when the next incarnation drops.

Comment

I already canceled my order when I saw the launch titles. Once Resident Evil drops, I'll bite.

Comment

Played this for about 10-15 mins at Best Buy today. Had Pilotwings loaded up. First impression. SEXY.

Second impression: EYES HURT

The 3d effect was pretty fucking awesome, but the angle they had it (had to bend over to see the effect properly) didn't help sell me. Once I turned the 3d off it was like playing a Wii game essentially. I dig the 3d but couldn't say if it would continue to make my eyes hurt or not. Would have been nice if I could have played it at an angle that was suited for an adult and not an 8 year old.

Comment

I've got my refund check coming and besides a Nook Color, this is a possible purchase. Want a few solid reviews first. Especially about eye strain.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah, I was really hoping this was going to sell me on it. It didn't, however once some real games come out, I'll probably be all over this. The system is pretty fucking swank.

Comment

MUST OWN. X-COM-LIKE? YESSSSSS

Comment

So who bought one? That X-Com looking Ghost Recon almost had me at Best Buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X