Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made pisghettis for Lola's grandson's 1st birthday party.

I had a lot of Bailey's and coffee. Oh, and some rum. And smokes... can't forget those.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Good Lord, son... you have a gut like a delicate flower!
      this.

Had some turkey burgers with pepperjack cheese, peppered bacon and covered in srircha. yum.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hated myself last night and we got Taco Bell for the first time in like two years. I felt sufficient self loathing after.

Comment

• CHILI CHEESE BURRITOS.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 4 Jameson neat, 3 Stella Artois, Vagina.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• And Rebel Yell, you son of a bitch... or did you think I fucking forgot?

Comment

• ffffffffffffff
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Had a bake-at-home batard with oil/spices to dip it it. Also some fire roasted tomatoes to spread.

A lot of rum and vodka...

and a fried egg sammitch with Swiss cheese and bacon on White Mountain bread for a certain someone at 2:45 this morning.

Comment

and a fried egg sammitch with Swiss cheese and bacon on White Mountain bread for a certain someone at 2:45 this morning.
                    thanks again babycakes

I had Chipotle because I hate myself. Double steak, half rice, black beans, lettuce, cheese, and salsa verde.

~

Comment

• I LIKE Chipotle. There is no self hatred in obtaining & consuming same.

Taco Bell, on the other hand. . . .
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• double bacon butter burger deluxe from culvers.

Comment

• Rerb hates his arteries, apparently.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Had a bake-at-home batard with oil/spices to dip it it. Also some fire roasted tomatoes to spread.

A lot of rum and vodka...

Hey,I was HAWNGRY @ 2:45!

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            thanks again babycakes
                            Anything for you,he will do it,sugarbritches...
                            lulz
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Remarks like that will not get you a crock-pot full of my wonderful ropa vieja, my love...

Fuck... who am I kidding? I started cooking it 30 minutes ago.

Comment

• I'm supposed to be having a portabello mushroom sandwich with avocado and provolone from this place that's always out of *something* whenever I order from them. Always, it never fails. And you know, when they call me and say they're out of Coke Zero, so do I want Diet Coke, or they're out of the multi-grain bagel, so do I want wheat, then sure. No big deal. But when they fucking call back and say that they're out of portabello mushrooms for the portabello mushroom sandwiches, that's my limit. Then, after I started getting pissed at him over the phone about how this happens *every time I order from them*, then suddenly, he can get portabellos in about 20 minutes. He'd fucking better...
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X