Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was Rob's FAVORITE part of the news last night. Because he loves the Vikes and Brett Farvararaaaa so much! Make sure to watch the video.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...37307&catid=14
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• FUCK THAT STUPID KID. AND FUCK THAT STUPID KID'S HURRDURR PARENTS FOR AGREEING TO HAVE HIM ON THE NEWS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, Brett Freeeraaavvare is just like Jesus. I think he might actually BE Jesus.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• That article was a touchdown...for my soul.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That article made me throw up in my godmouth a little.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jesus. He's the quarterback of the world. Lulz. Wonder how that kid feels about Favre's butt slaps? Also Rob secretly loves Favre. He just doesn't like the idea of identifying with "jocks."

Also you guys are home to...

Minnesota, it could be worse.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Minnesota, it could be worse.
                Yeah, you could get a tattoo of a dick on your chest/be in North Dakota (Fanning).
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  Yeah, you could get a tattoo of a dick on your chest/be in North Dakota (Fanning).
                  It does look dickish but he claims it's a sword. I wouldn't argue the point with him face to face though. Dakota Fanning has deadly chompers.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    It does look dickish but he claims it's a sword. I wouldn't argue the point with him face to face though.
                    I wouldn't, not without the Tango & Cash battlevan anyway.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      I wouldn't, not without the Tango & Cash battlevan anyway.
                      You better have that bitch in gear, his reaction time is fucking quick. Lulz.

Comment

• http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...1467&catid=391

Seriously - how shitty would it be to be that guy?!

Comment

• FUCK YEAH MINNESOTA! haha What a joke.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Minnesota... Gateway To Wisconsin!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
                              What kind of person thinks responding to the public like that is a good idea. That guys deserves an asskicking.

Comment

• Seriously. And I've been that pissed at moments when you have to respond to someone. And you just don't do it.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X