No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's the 'more people are paying attention to how they get their news' thing that excites me.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      it's the 'more people are paying attention to how they get their news' thing that excites me.

As much as the Fake News thing is utter bullshit, it did get people to start looking at sourcing.

So important.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it's also why I'm excited to see the big push from advertisers to hold social media accountable. Unilever yanking their advertising from FaceBook and Google is potentially huge.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Don Jr's wife got a package full of white powder in the mail. She's been taken to Hospital.
          Feels like a modern day version of the Riechstag fire to drum up outrage and support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            it's also why I'm excited to see the big push from advertisers to hold social media accountable. Unilever yanking their advertising from FaceBook and Google is potentially huge.

That shit is super effective.

The Trump wife thing could go either way. But, it will be used as a distraction. It's already failing, so hopefully they don't have to kick it up a notch.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Don Jr's wife got a package full of white powder in the mail. She's been taken to Hospital.
              Material was non toxic. DC folk are saying it was cornstarch.

Comment

• Looks like Gates flipped. That’s no bueno for Team Trump.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  Looks like Gates flipped. That’s no bueno for Team Trump.
                  Gates flipped hard and Bannon testified for 20 hours to Mueller.

It's not super big and flashy, but I'll take it.

Comment

• 13 Russians indicted today and they're all ready to talk to Mueller.

Comment

• The spin from the right is already hilarious/sad.

Fun bonus- the aggravated ID theft charges, by statute, require an additional two years prison time consecutive to whatever else they get. I assume that charge will be one of the big levers for a plea agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        The spin from the right is already hilarious/sad.

Fun bonus- the aggravated ID theft charges, by statute, require an additional two years prison time consecutive to whatever else they get. I assume that charge will be one of the big levers for a plea agreement.
                        I loved Rosenstein's face, as he realized mid-conference...I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE.

Dude might as well have touched a Super Mario Star and been glowing during that shit.

Comment

• Texas Tribune said they're digging into what the Texas grassroots organization mentioned in the indictment is.

Comment

• Finished reading the indictment. Yeah, it went down about how you'd expect- Russia exploited our idiot family members who don't know how to do social media and all our racist uncles who like to bitch about things like it's their job.

Comment

• Gates made it official - pleads guilty, agrees to testify against Manfort if asked.

Comment

• New details coming out about Manafort.

Apparently, the dude was wiring money when he was under surveillance. But, how was he getting the cash?

The dude took a random family debit card and would go to a Duane Reade to withdrawal insane amounts of cash from the pharmacy ATM and then move it that way. Now, Wachovia or whomever bought them are sharing their financial records to show how much money this guy was moving when he kept ducking into the pharmacy last fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X