Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in the same boat, B. Been working like crazy, even on the weekends.

Comment

• bummer guys, but at least when things are a bit slower you'll have HOURS of free content!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, we DO have that going for us. Which is nice!

Comment

• hahaha. Nice Tim.

Hopefully the new episode (when it's released) is a fun one. We decided to play our new "MAKE A MOVIE BASED ON A TITLE CREATED BY CEEJ" game with Ari for the first time and it was pretty fun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            hahaha. Nice Tim.

Hopefully the new episode (when it's released) is a fun one. We decided to play our new "MAKE A MOVIE BASED ON A TITLE CREATED BY CEEJ" game with Ari for the first time and it was pretty fun.
            That was the best. CJ is great at going to some bizarre-ass places.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• OR he doesn't put any effort into the description and wings it based on what he watched the night before...ahha

Comment

• I'd like to start a new show that is only this premise with more effort put in like you did with your fake trailer.

Comment

OR he doesn't put any effort into the description and wings it based on what he watched the night before...ahha
                  HAHAHA, this theory seems to make a little more sense.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I'd like to start a new show that is only this premise with more effort put in like you did with your fake trailer.
                  I actually wrote that while I was on the toilet. I didn't expect the follow up questions, but this segment was really entertaining.

Comment

• If you haven't yet listen to this segment on the episode called Don't Blink Twice. See if you can spot the difference between his idea and mine. Lol.

Comment

If you haven't yet listen to this segment on the episode called Don't Blink Twice. See if you can spot the difference between his idea and mine. Lol.
                      Ok, I haven't listened to that one yet. I'm actually re-listening to everything starting at episode 90 cause I can't remember where I had previously left off.

Episode 96 where Brian called in is still one of the best. CJ was on a roll busting his balls.

Comment

• jesus, those are some old episodes. That's around the time Ceej had his brain bleed thing and we had to take a long break.

Comment

• recording a new episode in a bit. Leave questions or topics if you'd like!

Comment

recording a new episode in a bit. Leave questions or topics if you'd like!
                            1. Ceej had brain bleed?
                            2. Since Ari likes toys so much, will he buy the Shape of Water fishman's dong?
                            3. Dunkaroos vs. PB Max. Who would you kill to bring back said snack item. I want details and names.
                            4. Is it just me or does the new version of Crystal Pepsi taste like sugary Alka Seltzer?
                            5. If Ceej died and Rerb had a kid, would Rerb name the progeny after Ceej?
                            6. How much would I have to pay Ari to haunt the 20th Century FOX backlot like a Scooby Doo villain?
                            7. Let's just say I found a way to nuke the 1980s from the space/time continuum. Given that your memories of the pop culture would remain, what franchise/thing would you salvage in this new Apocalyptic Wasteland? Explain your rationale given that in this new timeline I'd be God Emperor Anderson and I would be judging you all from my Golden Throne.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              [*]Let's just say I found a way to nuke the 1980s from the space/time continuum. Given that your memories of the pop culture would remain, what franchise/thing would you salvage in this new Apocalyptic Wasteland? Explain your rationale given that in this new timeline I'd be God Emperor Anderson and I would be judging you all from my Golden Throne.
                              A Warhammer 40,000 reference? I LOVE YOU, TROY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                1. Ceej had brain bleed?
                                2. Since Ari likes toys so much, will he buy the Shape of Water fishman's dong?
                                3. Dunkaroos vs. PB Max. Who would you kill to bring back said snack item. I want details and names.
                                4. Is it just me or does the new version of Crystal Pepsi taste like sugary Alka Seltzer?
                                5. If Ceej died and Rerb had a kid, would Rerb name the progeny after Ceej?
                                6. How much would I have to pay Ari to haunt the 20th Century FOX backlot like a Scooby Doo villain?
                                7. Let's just say I found a way to nuke the 1980s from the space/time continuum. Given that your memories of the pop culture would remain, what franchise/thing would you salvage in this new Apocalyptic Wasteland? Explain your rationale given that in this new timeline I'd be God Emperor Anderson and I would be judging you all from my Golden Throne.
                                We will cover these tomorrow. If anyone has more, leave em here!

Comment

Working...
                                X