No announcement yet.

New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I just don't have the down time to play shit on my phone...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

i play on the the bus.

lately i've been rewatching primer though.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I have primer set to watch
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

people are having buyer's remorse with the blackberry storm...

apparently, they didn't read engadet's review.

so you go out there and get that blackberry storm, scott. so i can take you down another notch.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            people are having buyer's remorse with the blackberry storm...

apparently, they didn't read engadet's review.

so you go out there and get that blackberry storm, scott. so i can take you down another notch.
            Yes Scott please go out and get the BB Storm so you can tell "Viet until he actually plays with the Iphone and the BB storm at the same time he shouldn't be reading a website that says it is a fail of a phone" Im sorry Viet, but i have played with the BB Storm next to a I Phone and it really is a compairble phone...
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
              Yes Scott please go out and get the BB Storm so you can tell "Viet until he actually plays with the Iphone and the BB storm at the same time he shouldn't be reading a website that says it is a fail of a phone" Im sorry Viet, but i have played with the BB Storm next to a I Phone and it really is a compairble phone...
              yah i'm sorry corey but you fail. what makes you think i haven't? mechanical clicks are full of fails, as are you. hey corey, how about you do some texting? are you sure you tried it? because you first have to hover over the letters and then push. yah, have fun with that. not only that, you run the risk of having dust and lint getting trapped between the space.

p.s. it's comparable not compairable.

Comment

Who really gives a shit either way? A phone is a phone is a phone. Either you call people if you have friends, or you play games if you don't.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

$300 for a phone is rediculous. No matter what bells and whistles it has.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

corey why are you even commenting when you don't have either phones?

and i don't consider my iphone a phone. it's a portable gaming machine that plays music, movies, and - if i so choose - has the ability to contact people.

Comment

Your right ROB and sorry for aguring on the Podcaust.... Viet just give it a rest with the correcting every fucking single word i type, I apologize that i am not as edumakated as you...
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Oh don't get butthurt. I was just commenting that I don't get the point of arguing about two overpriced phones. I don't care if you keep on debating it or not, I just posted I didnt' get it.

Comment

Which you usually choose not to do right? The Storm is gay, I have the curve, I'm happy with it, considering the Bold once they update the software...whatever. A phone is a phone...but deep down I'm sad I can't get all the cool aps the iphone haz...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            corey why are you even commenting when you don't have either phones?

and i don't consider my iphone a phone. it's a portable gaming machine that plays music, movies, and - if i so choose - has the ability to contact people.
                            How many items/devices do you own that perform those same functions? I realize they are not all portable, but how much is enough? Stop the insanity! Or send me a couple hundred. I need new windows.

Comment

I'm just happy his iphone is opened.

Comment

Zing!

Comment

Working...
                                X