No announcement yet.

Stuff I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa, seen that there are Mad Men Barbie's coming this summer? There was a flyer in the S3 DVD set, and my sister snatched it up. She is already saving her money.

Comment

• Yeah, but I don't watch the show. Plus, I've seen them and they're just okay - they pretty much just look like 50's Barbies with different 50's outfits. There are other Barbies I'm really jonesing for, if I had room.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa: what was the final winning bid for Twiggy? How high did it go?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's not done yet - it'll be finished tonight when I'm out at dinner with that visiting relative. Right now, she's about $102.50. I could place a bid, but I don't think I'd stand a prayer at around 9 PM tonight when I'm not home yet.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• ya never know. if you want it, go for it. you'd be pissed if you were 'willing' to spend $140 for it and it only sold for $125.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Naaah.... I mean, it's okay. I'll keep her as my goal for the flea markets this summer. I just don't have the cabbage for her now, but it's not a huge big deal.

Comment

• I agree. At least place a max bid at the latest that you can.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Thanks, Nerdious and Matt. I might place a bid before I have to leave for dinner.

Comment

• Do it, Lisa. The power of Twiggy COMPELS YOU!!!!

Comment

• Nope. She went for $294.00 - still a bargain for a NRFB Twiggy, but at that price, I never stood a chance. That must have been a hell of a bidding war during the last few minutes.

Comment

• Ah, well, poopie! I usually hit flea markets and stuff in my neck of the woods, so I'll keep my eyes open for Twiggy, Lisa.

Comment

• Awww, thanks, buddy - I do appreciate that! And in the meantime, she can still be my goal for our fleamarket trip in June! It'll be fun to see if I can find her.

Comment

• Thanks to Rob's link in the Lost thread.

I WANT THIS NOW!!!
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Also want this. Oh, and the My First Bacon thing too.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That is perhaps the greatest action figure since the side of beef in ROCKY.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X