No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old white guy/Space Trump (Salacious Crumb)?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Also, we're about to get the villain announced. Take a wild guess.
      Apathy.

Comment

• I hope it's a bounty hunter though. And not Boba Fett. I want more cool bounty hunters in these movies dammit. Those were always the coolest stories in the EU
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dengar solo flick confirmed
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• you laugh, but I'd be 100% on board with a BH movie. Fuck a Yoda/Solo/Kenobi movie.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How long 'till Disney and Johnson formally announce that announced trilogy is vapor?
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Tales of the Bounty Hunters is still one of my favorite EU books.

IG-88 was one stone cold motherfucker.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• right?!

I know most of you are SW'd out, but there are some damn cool stories they could mine from that would open up the world a bit more.

Comment

• I still would love an X-Wing trilogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      you laugh, but I'd be 100% on board with a BH movie. Fuck a Yoda/Solo/Kenobi movie.
                      I'd take a BH movie over any standalone spin-off character, any day. I'm not SW'd out, I'm just "Luke and Friends"'d out. 12 movies don't need to revolve around 4 characters.

That said, Kylo is still pretty rad and I'm happy to have this character around for the current trilogy. So I guess I'm a hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Apathy.

A winner is you. Disney is painfully trying to plant the story with sites, but YOU GUYS CAN'T GIVE US ANYTHING TO GO OFF OF!

I can't remember the last time a major film like this was being rushed out the front door before it was finished in the kitchen.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          China loves Mario van Peebles.
                          Who doesn’t?
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            A winner is you. Disney is painfully trying to plant the story with sites, but YOU GUYS CAN'T GIVE US ANYTHING TO GO OFF OF!

I can't remember the last time a major film like this was being rushed out the front door before it was finished in the kitchen.
                            Tell them to credential us to D23 next time.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              Tell them to credential us to D23 next time.

Oh, I'm going to bitch about it.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/starwarstuff/sta...42859235524608

SOLO trailer drops Monday?

Comment

Working...
                                X