Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) Hasbro has recently made an offer to buy Mattel. As a toy collector, if such a merger takes place, how will it affect your collecting? Star Wars Barbies on your shelves, mayhaps?

2) Running with what Grave said, the new Rian Johnson trilogy - what are you expecting, storywise? Something from the Expanded Universe, pre-Disney? Will you have enough room for Rian Johnson trilogy action figures and vehicles?

3) The Portman. It's been quite awhile. You still have the hots for her, or are you moving on to the Ridley?

And for Rerb...

4) "Always reblog the Creature." I love the Gillman, too. Always have, ever since the Creature Feature days when I was but a wee lad (and I had damn near every Kenner Star Wars figure. First run. Long telescoping lightsaber Luke - suck on THAT, Ari!) When did your love affair from the Black Lagoon start? Why not the other Universal Monsters? Are you also glad the Dark Universe cacked out before the eventual Creature reboot?
    Last edited by Timothy225; 11-12-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• 1) Am I the best executive producer of this show or better?
      2) How badly does Ari miss rampaging with me?
      3) Does Rob know that his fat faced doppleganger was in Vice Principals?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        3) Does Rob know that his fat faced doppleganger was in Vice Principals?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The King and I are doing another show on Sunday. If you have questions, leave em!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 1. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? And yes there is a proper answer.
              2. Can I have all of Ari's He-Mans to give to my kids this Xmas to actually play with, like in dirt and everything.
              3. Can Rob tell us how he was cast in Vice Principals and did NOT tell us about his experiences on the set?

Comment

• just recorded 2+ hours with The King of the Jews. Should be up within a few days. It was a bunch of fun

Comment

• We said a bunch of mouth words!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• so many words!

Comment

• Your avatar goes perfectly with that.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• new episode was recorded today. Ceej joined Ari and myself for an hour and a half of sex demons, gungans, and more.

Comment

• Ari, Ceej, and I are recording a new episode today. Gonna be The Last Jedi heavy I suspect.

Leave any questions here for us to answer!

Comment

• Going to be recording a new episode this weekend with Ari and Ceej. If you have topics or questions leave em here!

Hopefully be a longer episode to make up for the lack of content due to my sickness and the holidays.

Comment

• probably recording a new episode this weekend. Feel free to leave questions or topics here!

Comment

• So behind on these, not because I'm an asshole but because I work so damned much and my truck's cd player shit the bed for good.

Comment

Working...
                                X