• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me. And I was kiddin'.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Stuff

It's been YEAR since I even thought of that movie! That movie was freaking awesome. What was that guys cover name? Chocolate Chip Charlie? Something like that, anyways it was awesome.

"Enough is never Enough, of the Stuff!"

Comment

i've been slacking off with all the podcasts i listen to....(haha only two...pathetic) I'll make sure I listen to this one soon!

Comment

Only one question remains regarding this episode: great episode or GREATEST episode? Seriously, guys, awesome work.

Although the idea of anyone enjoying HOUSE OF 1,000 CORPSES more than DEVIL'S REJECTS is strange and frightening. And I win join Rob in loving TRANSFORMERS.

Oh, and if someone with more know-how could make a mash-up of this for me it would be great. Take Young MC's "Bust a Move". At the chorus, have it go something like this:

if you want it, baby you got it, yeah
            if you want it, baby just JIZZ ON MY FACE

Comment

Thanks man! And totally with you on H1KC vs. TDR. Not even a contest.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Zombie totally hit his stride with Devil's Rejects. He even seemed like he knew what he was doing, especially when it came to ending it (Freebird notwithstanding).

Also, there was the meta-joke of Brian Posehn and his association to "Just Shoot Me".

Ceej brought the most redeeming quality of House1KC up though: the execution scene with that slow pull-out shot to Slim Whitman was gold.

And then he totally fucked a roller-pig by doing Halloween. But at least there's that new Rex movie he's doing, which looks bleached balls-crazy.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Totally. That was probably my favorite scene in H1KC. Otherwise, it was a clusterfuck. How much of that was the studio? Who knows, but it's almost unwatchable.

Comment

Working...
                  X