PodCaust Episode 41: I'm a "Hackey Mam"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 41: I'm a "Hackey Mam"

Cj starts by hating on "The Frighteners" and we end by grossing him out. In between: David Cronenberg, Tarantino and Boll movies are discussed. Would John Stamos be a good replacement in the Evil Dead flicks? Cartoons, Rob's fucked up head and much more are talked about.
    Epic
    50.00%
    Awesome
    50.00%
    Mediocre
    0.00%
    Fuck, you guys fucking suck
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Excellent banner and title.

Comment

Oh shit, CJ has some skills... nice flows!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ohh CJ, The Frighteners was fantasic WTF. runtime 110min, directors cut 122min.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

So wanted a Hover Board, I heard the same shit.... goverment had the technology but for safety reasons they would not release.

Comment

Pepsi is waaaaay better than Coke! Coke gives me heartburn!

Rob, I think Ari wants to see you in your pink underwear.

Comment

soooo.....when I saw The Frighteners, I didnt really like it either. I just couldnt get into it. Like I didnt laugh or feel scared or wondered what would happen next or anything. Its entertaining in its own way, I guess, but it didnt do much for me. I dont know, I'll watch it again. Its been a very long while.

by the way, this episode made me laugh(out loud even!)....alot.

Comment

Oh and Pepsi is disgusting. Tastes flat all the time. AND sometimes too sweet. Coke...in a can!(so very important)....beats all sodas. Actually, diet Coke for me because I'm addicted.

Comment

Australian Bill Cosby was hilarious!

Comment

Smellavision best, Willy Wonka... worst, Schindlers List.

Comment

That Hunter impression is brilliant...I wish I could do that one.
                      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

No Frighteners or Coke for Ceej.

Might as well hand in your geek/junk food cred cards right now sir. Crocodile Cosby makes up for such indiscretions. By this much...*makes "crushing your head" fingers*

EDIT: Best caust I've heard in a while. Sounds like you guys had a blast makin' it. Workin' on the contest entry as we speak, sans nudity. Nekkid zombies just sound like a bad idea. (Return of the Living Dead's nekkid puppet comes to mind...unfortunately.)
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-14-2008, 08:06 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thanks man. It was a fun one. Sometimes we get in that "zone" and that's when we go for 2 hours. Thanks for all the comments guys!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

wtf... how could you not like the frighteners? that movie was so fucking amazing. gah.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh, he goes on and on about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X