Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 40: Adam has the power!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I was just saying that that was why I don't comment even more on the music. Plus I don't want to be annoying. Well.............
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haha. No worries.

Any fans of Law and Order: Force Abuse Unit?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm listening right now. F.A.U. is fuckin' great.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

loved this episode. yeah CJ IS very funny BUT Rob, you have awesome stories and can tell them very well. I was very entertained.
          And thanks for unintentionally reminding me that I've been meaning to see cemetery man. i forgot about that. OH! and thanks for mentioning my name again. awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
            I understand that is the point of the show but I just don't find it entertaining. The only thing that has been amusing was the Blacks.
            Aw, man. Lesley was thisclose to being perfect.

Great show, guys. L&O:FAU was a lot of fun. I think Walken should have taken Noth's place instead of Goldblum. It's funny/sad your brother named after fuckin' He-Man.

Comment

Originally posted by zanie View Post
              loved this episode. yeah CJ IS very funny BUT Rob, you have awesome stories and can tell them very well. I was very entertained.
              And thanks for unintentionally reminding me that I've been meaning to see cemetery man. i forgot about that. OH! and thanks for mentioning my name again. awesome.
              Thanks Zanie! Glad to be of some entertainment. Nice to hear that I contribute to the podcast! haha

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Aw, man. Lesley was thisclose to being perfect.

Great show, guys. L&O:FAU was a lot of fun. I think Walken should have taken Noth's place instead of Goldblum. It's funny/sad your brother named after fuckin' He-Man.
              Thanks! We'll be revisiting that in the future and have some ideas planned already. And I've tried with Curb man, just not her bag. Although, I'm getting them all on Netflix, so maybe she'll give them another chance. And hey, he could have been named Man-E-Faces...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I about died laughing when CJ mentioned that. Better than being named Hordak, I guess.

Comment

I still wish I had a brother named Skeletor.

Comment

Now if you got to name him Ram-Man, I think we would all agree that your brother was the second coming of Christ.

Comment

The truck tire story is fuckin' crazy!

Comment

Word. I have had some crazy shit happen to me. That tire fucked our house up.

Comment

Dellamorte Dellamore is from Italy...I bought it, never opened it...I must watch this.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

For the record, Emilio is Charlie's brother and obviously the son of Martin.

Comment

Oh snaps. Well we never have our facts straight anyways. But thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

My pic would be Emilio, Charlie and Martin...they're full of the kick ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X