New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    hey it's either go out and use my eee pc in public, which will most likely spark a conversation with an interested nerdy girl in glasses wearing a Naruto shirt,
    Exactly....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HAHA! Rob speaketh da truth!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Seriously. I have never seen so many nerd girls in one place as Seattle. and that was just from walking around downtown 2 days in a week.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

/sigh/

Nerdious, you sadden me, my son.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Seriously. I have never seen so many nerd girls in one place as Seattle. and that was just from walking around downtown 2 days in a week.
            what?! where? oh wait... i tend to keep to myself and not look at people when i'm walking around. hahaha. and how could you even tell they were nerds?

and what's this nonsense with
            hey it's either go out and use my eee pc in public, which will most likely spark a conversation with an interested nerdy girl in glasses wearing a Naruto shirt,
            nerdy girl, ok. glasses, yes please. but naruto shirt? please. i'm not that crazy about naruto. and if she was reading dark tower, a comic book/graphic novel, or jd salinger, and was wearing an awesome threadless shirt... oh man... i think i would just drool and then run away. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              what?! where? oh wait... i tend to keep to myself and not look at people when i'm walking around. hahaha. and how could you even tell they were nerds?

and what's this nonsense with

nerdy girl, ok. glasses, yes please. but naruto shirt? please. i'm not that crazy about naruto. and if she was reading dark tower, a comic book/graphic novel, or jd salinger, and was wearing an awesome threadless shirt... oh man... i think i would just drool and then run away. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dude, just go into Barnes and Noble and go by the sci-fi section or the comic section. And I can tell by looking at them. It's a gift...

As for the Naruto shirt, I said that because of the boxsets that were unopened that you had of the show. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Dude, just go into Barnes and Noble and go by the sci-fi section or the comic section. And I can tell by looking at them. It's a gift...

As for the Naruto shirt, I said that because of the boxsets that were unopened that you had of the show. haha
                yah but that's not the ONLY boxsets i had unopened... of all the things you could pick... it had to be naruto. sheesh.

and i go to barnes and noble all the time! and borders! i'm just too shy. hahaha.

Comment

Nerdious, I have unlocked the closet for you...come out buddy it's safe. We'll still love you.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

i don't get it...

Comment

from gizmodo: apparently, the new iphone 3gs are cracking.

Comment

for those new iphone 3g owners, are you loading apps/web as fast as apple says you can?

Comment

Oh snaps.

I've given up wanting one I think. It's neat and all, and I wouldn't turn a free one down, but I just don't use my phone enough to warrant the price.

Comment

broke down and finally got myself one. it's pretty damn awesome. and i must admit, the internets loads faster than i thought it would. probably because i'm in a major city... and i've been advised at&t is going to be adding another 3g tower, so my connection will be even better.

Comment

Epic...can't wait for April to get my upgrade, currently on the blackberry curve which is nice.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Upgrade? I'll just take the BB Storm, Fuck Apple
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X