GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://maps.achievementhunter.com/gu...randtheftautov

awesome interactive map to find all of the things.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nooice.

Comment

• hey you fucks, let's get a goddamn game going on tonight or tomorrow. Fuck. Hit me up on FB if you guys are gonna play. I WANT TO PLAY.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Depends what time I get home tonight, and if I go out tomorrow. I'm up early on Saturday morning though, so Saturday night is more likely.

Comment

• Word. But I gotta draw stuff instead.

Been jammin' to the bigass soundtrack while I work though. It's quite a lot of fun.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• goddammit you guys

Comment

• I know man. Shit's crazy until Turkey Day.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  hey you fucks, let's get a goddamn game going on tonight or tomorrow. Fuck. Hit me up on FB if you guys are gonna play. I WANT TO PLAY.

I'm cool for tonight until I hear otherwise. I know Sunday's fucked. But, tonight and early Saturday should be good.

Saturday night we're doing a triple header in the AV Theater and working on plans for the new addition.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• just shoot me a message on FB if I'm not on so I'll get that notification on my phone. I know Ceej and I are doing a show tonight I believe, but he usually bails prior to 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      just shoot me a message on FB if I'm not on so I'll get that notification on my phone. I know Ceej and I are doing a show tonight I believe, but he usually bails prior to 10.

So, after 10 CST?
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm down tonight. Off so no towing the world.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I could listen to the Cocaino song all day long.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just picked this up. We need to get an online game going.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              I just picked this up. We need to get an online game going.

I tried inviting you on Friday to the power trifecta.

Comment

• I'll play with a group anytime I can. It just sucks that's every other weekend.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X