X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also this......

And this....

And finally this......

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apparently Taker was put in an ambulance and sent to the hospital right after the match, and Vince and Brock went with him.

Comment

• <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/PPWUMWAMoZg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/PPWUMWAMoZg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This is such a glorious RAW.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes it was. Cesaro becoming a Heyman guy, The Shield shitting on HHH, an on fire crowd. Yeah it was legit.

Comment

• Cesaro owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwns.

Comment

• The pop that happened when he announced he was a Heyman guy...... Yep, HHH will be working on ways to bury him never heard of before.

Comment

• Well shit, Warrior died. Reports saying he collapsed while walking out of a hotel with his wife.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Hahahahahahahahahhhahhahahaha, LEGIT

Comment

• Everyone needs to listen to the Austin podcast with Heyman for Heyman's impersonations. holy fuck they're incredible.

Comment

• I could listen to Paul E read the phone book and be entertained.

Listened to the first part but haven't gotten to the Vince story in part two yet. Heard it is hilarious.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, got caught short on part 2 due to family shit, nothing bad mind you, but totes need to finish it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9RAhxhIHdpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ALL OF THE FEELS
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep, mega feels.

Comment

Working...
                                X