No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooo, you have to get hard salami from a real Italian deli - and you're from NJ! It's not like you don't have one on every corner!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• FINE CALL! I fucking MURDER hard salami on every day I have off. I make a big ass delicious sammich, and the main ingredient is always hard salami. I have one good old fashioned deli anywhere near my vicinity, but it's still a good drive, so I typically go with the Columbus brand cuts. It's odd, my grocery store stocks a million Boar's Head items, but all the good meats are Columbus brand, right next to Boar's Head cheeses and spreads.

Comment

• 194: prosciutto

on anything, with anything, or by itself.

GOD I miss Whataburger...
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 195. Boar's Head Deluxe Ham I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but as someone who brown bagged his lunch for years, I became a sort of cold cut connisseur, & I'm tellin' ya, I have yet to have a better ham sandwich thn pne made w/ Boar's Head. It serves as the foundation for many a phenomenal combo; it works & plays well w/ salami, pepperoni, prosciutto, cappicolla, sopressata and so on & so forth. I've never been a fan of the turkey & ham "club", but if you are, you could do a whole lot worse than makin' one with this.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 196. Almond Snickers I love the original (probably my go to candy bar, particularly when I'm hungry. Those peanuts really do make it kind of substantial). But this almond sporting cousin outshines it, if you ask me. The flavor is entirely different. It may be a little less substantial, because there aren't as many nuts in it, but the way the almonds play iinto the flavor of the nougat is just sublimely delicious.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 197. Regular Snickers Can't leave the go to out, can I?

Comment

• 198. Slow Cooker Pork Roast.
                Smelling this cooking right now. Very simple, just a small pork roast in a slow cooker with some chopped up red potatoes, carrots, an onion, and some onion soup mix to season. The result is my apartment filling up with the delicious smell of a roast that's soon to be melting in my mouth, along side those fork tender vegetables dripping with a little butter and the 'jus. Can't. Wait.
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Oooo, thanks Iggy!

199. Boar's Head Buffalo chicken Spicy and delish. Slap on a sandwich with some mayo (or that other shit) and some white American cheese? Yum.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I always liked the BH monterey Jack cheese with that. That's another great thing about BH is they had a dizzying array of cheeses to augment their fabulous meats. American, cheddar, gloucester, sharp & mild provolone, gouda, fontina. . . I even saw manchego once!

Comment

• 200. A.1. Steak Sauce As the commercial says, yeah, it IS that important. I've always loved this stuff. Nothing goes better on steak. Not even my home made bacon onion butter. I often make steak just because I want some of THIS more than I want the meat. Spicy, balanced by just the right amount of tart & sweet. . . No other steak sauce even comes close.

Comment

• 201 Quesadillas

Not that Taco Bell bullshit. The real deal, holmes. Folded up on itself, cheese melting out of every pore of the tortilla, wrapped up in a foil shell. Or made at home. When I make quesadillas at home I prefer to spice the hell out of the chicken with cayenne pepper, giving it some real bite, and using a ton of southwestern dipping sauce to go with the whole milk cheese. One of the easiest and best meals out there. If your fingers aren't sticky with grease when you finish then you're doing it wrong.

And A1 is the devil Iggy. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuck.

Comment

• 202: HP Sauce

While some sing the praises of A1, and complete tards use Heinz 57... my brand is HP. Admittedly, I make it myself from a recipe I got from a friend in the UK... but it tastes exactly the same. And the taste, my friends?

It makes A1 taste like the savory leavings one might find under a toilet seat.

Comment

• Ya damn right
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed... I'm going out on a limb with an idea here, so bear with me.

Take the HP Sauce recipe. Make some. Bottle it, and call it 'Hocken Sauce' or something similar. Sell it at street fairs, and swap meets. You will make money, young one.

If you become a sauce baron... I expect to be remunerated generously.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                and complete tards use Heinz 57...
                                Uh-oh. Nathan, don't do anything rash...
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X