Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Thanks! Glad those kinda took off, they're a lazy-ass staple of mine when I don't want to make anything else, but they still taste good.
    I just love how they aren't greasy at all.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Did you have any alcoholic beverages? My company makes some of the drink mixes for Applebees (Outback, Carrabas and a few others).
      I should have, but I'm a booze lightweight - one of those big mixed drinks makes me laugh at everything, and then I fall asleep. And after dinner, my only game plan was to head back to my apartment and study some more.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa. Not supporting the company I work for (and hence where I get my paycheck).
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          Douchewaiter hokey-pokeys on over and burbles, "Heeeey!!! Your food should just be another couple of minutes..." (*glances down at our linked hands across the table*) "...but it looks like you two don't exactly have food on your mind, haw haw haw!"
          I can send you a how-to on throat punching...

Comment

Lisa. Not supporting the company I work for (and hence where I get my paycheck).
            I'm sorry, love-bug! I have to study and get the hell out of this job - sobriety must be maintained at all costs!

Originally posted by V View Post
            I can send you a how-to on throat punching...
            Thanks, V, but I could have made him cry like a girl if I wanted to. I'm good that way!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• It's all good. You would be absolutely frightened to learn the main ingredient in the dry powder drink mixes. Ready? Depending on the formula (Sweet & Sour, Daiquiri, Margarita, Runner, etc.) the main ingredient is SUGAR (anywhere from 85% to 90%).
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'll need to look for Jake's recipe, then. Is it in this thread?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Second page in the receipe thread. If you find Rob's receipe for Red Sauce, you're on the right page.

Comment

• Ed...

Did you go to IKEA yet to buy the lemon salt?

Consider it something to do while waiting for your movie.

Comment

It's all good. You would be absolutely frightened to learn the main ingredient in the dry powder drink mixes. Ready? Depending on the formula (Sweet & Sour, Daiquiri, Margarita, Runner, etc.) the main ingredient is SUGAR (anywhere from 85% to 90%).
                      Oh, with the way I love me some big fruity girl drinks with umbrellas hanging out of them, I'm not surprised at all!

Comment

• Had some pizza and mango snow

Comment

• mango snow?
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Probably some kind of slushie dealie.

Comment

• don't eat the mango snow
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Because it's obvious that's where the mangos peed.

Comment

Working...
                                X