PodCaust Episode 3: Close Encounters Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 3: Close Encounters Part 1

Am I joking in this one? Do you believe? Fox Mulder does.

Episode 3
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Just listened to this...ridiculous...I call bullshit on the big foot story, mom was prolly fucking with you....love the alien stories, fucking hilarious...awesome if there is any truth...WTF?!??!??! Epic cliff hanger.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

This is some deep shit, yo. *toke*
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Haha. Funny thing is, I wasn't even high. Although since this was one of the earlier ones I kinda want to revist this, as I now have the tech to transcribe the audio tapes from the channeler.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Very Art Bell-esque. Infact I feel like I should call in and do the laundry list of phone numbers "For the Wild Card line, East of the Rockies, West of the Rockies..." ala Phil Hendrie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Haha. Funny thing is, I wasn't even high. Although since this was one of the earlier ones I kinda want to revist this, as I now have the tech to transcribe the audio tapes from the channeler.
            Get on that transcription!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

CJ is fucking fascinated by this shit. I know we have talked about revisiting it, but I'm wary about it. We were still finding our voice in the realm of podcasting, and I like where we went as opposed to how we started. I come off fucking crazier than shit in these two episodes but it's not like that's all I focus on. I'd rather not think about it most of the time.

Comment

It is wild, yet quite interesting. Don't think you would want to dwell there all the time.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I would be down for talking about it again but we covered the story aspect pretty good... maybe with the tapes we would have more stuff to talk about. I love Art Bell but coast to coast went to shit after he handed the show over completely.
                    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Working...
                    X