• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bdubbs2010 View Post
    Doubt it.
    whut?

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably pick sushi as well.
    Crack. It makes you do things that are stupid.

Comment

• I will not fly into a rage because you guys are having chicken fried steak from Minnesota. Have a real one and you will forsake sushi for the rest of existence.

EDIT: Honestly, I'm shocked yall have chicken fried steak up there at all.

Comment

• Haha. If I had to pick one food to eat for the rest of my life it may be seafood. Tis how I roll.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's only because you've never had REAL chicken fried steak. Fucking sushi over CFS?? YANKEE BULLSHIT!!! lulz.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Like, for a meal I'd choose CFS over sushi, but if I had to eat either one for the rest of my life sushi'd win just because there's a lot of variation there. Nevermind the fact that I'd kill myself during the third week after weeping over yet another pile of unagi/yellowtail sashimi.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I can see your point until I realize that CFS means GRAVY!!!! GRAVY Jake. GRAVY!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And not just any gravy.

SOUTHERN GRAVY
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• AKA Sawmill Gravy AKA GRAVY!!!

Comment

• Apparently I am missing out on something stellar...next time I'm in the south I will treat myself to some CFS and GRAVY! Only then I will consider your argument against sushi!
                    I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• An open mind is an amazing thing. I like you already Bdubbs. Trust me, CFS and Gravy is OHMYGODIT'SSOGOODIWANTSOMERIGHTNOW good.

Comment

• Oh it's the shit, but there is no way in fuck I could eat it more than 2 days in a row. However, like Jake said, I could do that with sushi only because of the variety. But I <3 me some MEAT AND GRAVY.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well Rerb...do you have any recommendations up here in the Yankee North where I can get me some good old MEAT-N-GRAVY?? CFS STYLE of course.
                          I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• I could post my CFS recipe... but the odds are long indeed that any, if all of you, could indeed handle it.

When I think the time is right, only then will I share.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bdubbs2010 View Post
                              Well Rerb...do you have any recommendations up here in the Yankee North where I can get me some good old MEAT-N-GRAVY?? CFS STYLE of course.
                              The chicken fried steak at woodbury cafe is tasty as fuck.

Comment

• This is going to get me pilloried, but I'm not really a huge gravy fan. I like it in moderation, don't get me wrong (and there'd better be some gravy on that CFS), but when I see someone drowning some shit in gravy I just want to barf.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X