Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed, you're unemployed?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No, no, no. I'm thankfully still employed. That was last year.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
        'Two Mules for Sister Sara'. For some reason, my wife absolutely loves this movie. She's a big Eastwood fan (loves his westerns and the Dirty Harry films) and considers this his best film. It's OK...but it baffles me why she holds it in such regard.
        My guess would be the Hogan/Sara dynamic. He's helping her, meanwhile she's hiding stuff from him, until she realizes she can really trust him.

Comment

• Rosemary's Baby; creepy fucking story...works well...Mia Farrow was hottish, and the ending was definitely bizarre

[REC]; see my first Brain Dead 3 Sentence Review for more information....I really liked this and hope Quarantine doesn't suck.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            Rosemary's Baby; creepy fucking story...works well...Mia Farrow was hottish, and the ending was definitely bizarre

[REC]; see my first Brain Dead 3 Sentence Review for more information....I really liked this and hope Quarantine doesn't suck.
            Abandon all hope ye who entertain such a notion.

But [REC] was a breath of fresh air for the rather gimmicky first-person POV cinema.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Quarantine isn't horrible, but it's not as good. But Jennifer Carpenter is kinda hot so eh?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post

But [REC] was a breath of fresh air for the rather gimmicky first-person POV cinema.
                Definitely, I thought they did a great job...not sure if I'm going to waste my time watching Quarantine, it's almost shot frame for frame right?

Comment

• American Swing. Ends just about like you'd think. Made me feel pretty skeezy.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    Definitely, I thought they did a great job...not sure if I'm going to waste my time watching Quarantine, it's almost shot frame for frame right?
                    Not completely frame for frame. The characters are a bit more fleshed out, some action set-pieces are added, the origin of the infection is changed.

And the cameraman has better equipment in Quarantine, unfortunately to the detriment of the aesthetic adopted for the film.

So really, not much new is said or done, so the exercise seems redundant.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Not completely frame for frame. The characters are a bit more fleshed out, some action set-pieces are added, the origin of the infection is changed.

And the cameraman has better equipment in Quarantine, unfortunately to the detriment of the aesthetic adopted for the film.

So really, not much new is said or done, so the exercise seems redundant.
                      In the words of Chevy Chase...gracias

Comment

• Tierra del Fuego.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It took me four years, but I finally saw Brokeback Mountain. Great movie, Ledger seem to be emulating Boomhauer in his manner of speech. Although I like The Ice Storm more. Once again, proving that awards don't mean shit because this lost to Crash. Fuck the Oscars.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Finally got my copy of Drag Me to Hell on teh Blu.

The added scene of Lohman going knife-happy wasn't needed, but oh well, they gave me the theatrical cut too so no more bitchin'.

I laughed just about as hard as I did when I saw this back in May. The gross-outs gags, the crash zooms, and the malevolent handkerchief were as fun as I remembered them.

Raimi built one hell of a haunted house ride with this film. I hope it is doing gangbusters in sales.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll be picking it up this weekend. I loved it in the theater.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Robocop earlier this week. Extremely dated, but still fantastic.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X