Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
    This guy is the douche bag. Oh, wait? They are all douche bags? My bad.
    I found the article off of Queerty and most of the comments relate to a debate as to whether the guy looks like a twink or a lesbian.

I'm gonna go with the latter on this one.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He looks like a punk.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Punk as in "Three-Cord Progression" or Punk as in "This cheapass motherfucker"?

Comment

• His face is quite punchable.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Make him hug it, Nathan!

Comment

• The second kind of punk. Not the neat kind. The kind I'd kick in the head in the pit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I saw the first episode. He is introduced by riding in on his long skateboard. He "works with hair" at his Dad's salon. When they all go to a gay bar later that night the owner buys him a few drinks, then later after they leave the cut to him disgusted and wiping his neck of like a bird shit on him or something, this is when he says something about how all gay people are disgusting which offends the one gay black dude and says he needs a minute to digest what he just heard. This in turn offends salon skater who gets all in black gay dudes face saying why you being all hardcore bro. This goes on all the way until the are back home where they are getting ready for bed. This is when salon skater goes on to call black gay guy's hot female roommate from Mississippi trailer trash to where it almost becomes physical. The last 10 minutes was a glorious Real World Springerfest.

Comment

• I hate to trot this out. But looking like that, he was asking for it. Mixed signals are such a pain in the ass.

Comment

• Started watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and I'm totally fucking loving it. I'm halfway through season 2 and I can't recommend the show highly enough. I'm surprised that CJ hasn't watched it (or at least made mention of it that I'm aware of).
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• http://www.hbo.com/the-neistat-brothers/index.html

watch it.

Comment

• The whole series of Peep Show is on Hulu.

"How did my house become a rave? This is probably how a squat starts. They'll never leave and eventually they'll brick me up in my room and ownership will pass to them because a high court judge will rule me to be officially not living life to the max."
                        Only comedy outside of Curb or Alan Partridge to make me cringe one second and laugh my ass off the next.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ghost Adventures is way up there on the worst fucking shows on TV. It's like the douchebag frat boy version of Ghost Hunters. They should be embarrassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            I hate to trot this out. But looking like that, he was asking for it. Mixed signals are such a pain in the ass.
                            If he wears a mini-skirt is he asking for it x's two? FFS Ed.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For those of you who loved Life on Mars (The UK version obviously), The Sweeny is coming out on dvd in August.

Comment

• Anyone else watch Covert Affairs on USA the other night? Yeah, you didn't miss much. The season premiere of White Collar was good, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X