Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    HUB is a cable channel that we get. They play Wonder Years and we set our DVR up to record them.
    Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Oh ok. Good station?
    HUB's run by Hasbro, and a few of the shows are basically commericals for their products - GI Joe, Transformers, game shows based on their board games, etc.

They also run a lot of old school stuff, like the 60's Batman show, etc. Here's the link!

Comment

• <embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50112125&shareUrl= http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7382328n&tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea.1" />

Comment

• Seriously....just fuck Weeds.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Lolololol
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone else watched Terra Nova?

Not bad. I'll keep watchin some more, if for the setting and Stephen Lang.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We watched about 10 minutes, then decided Louie S1 on Netflix was more appealing.

I think the two hour premiere was just too much for me to sit through on a Monday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Anyone else watched Terra Nova?

Not bad. I'll keep watchin some more, if for the setting and Stephen Lang.
                So the gist is "WE FUCKED UP OUR PLANET, LET'S GO BACK IN TIME TO FUCK IT UP AGAIN?" right?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yup. Not sure how that time-travel thing is a paradox or not, but that's the guist of it.

(If the future humans go back in time and florish, wouldn't they have to become extinct to allow the evolution of their ancestors? Will they die like the dinosaurs?)

Comment

• yeah, I thought they were going to another planet but once I found out that they just went back in time I decided to not watch. Unless you come back in here in a few weeks and say "HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW IS PUNCHING MY BALLS SO HOARD BECAUSE IT'S SO AWESOME".

Comment

• To be honest, it's worth a look. It's sure is impressive for TV, FX-wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        So the gist is "WE FUCKED UP OUR PLANET, LET'S GO BACK IN TIME TO FUCK IT UP AGAIN?" right?
                        I think more like, "OMG, DINOSAURZ R KOOL!!!"
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Gotta hand it to em. As stupid as that notion is, people would be that stupid to say, "Oh my God...the planet is fucked and we have to find a new place to fuck up. Hey, let's go back in time before we fucked it all up!"
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            I think more like, "OMG, DINOSAURZ R KOOL!!!"
                            That. And "DAT AVATAR VILLAIN IS KOOL 2"

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Terra Nova will be gone by the end of this season if not sooner. 9 million viewers after all that hype and its expensive price-tag to produce.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Really? Bravo FOX!

Comment

Working...
                                X