Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This finale better cure cancer or give us an extra four inches. OR BOTH
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll settle for three & 1/2 jackface's and 4 "dude's" from Hurley at this point.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• LOST > Dr. Who
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          LOST > Dr. Who
          Smashing my dick with a mallet > Dr. Who.... So yeah the above is true.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THE FAHEY LIVES FOREVER!
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• FAHEY!!!!!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I knew it.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's on like mother fucking Donkey Kong!!!

Comment

• ITT: Rob jerks it furiously.

And oh man what a great beginning of a JACKFACE when he gave Flocke the shit eating grin.

Comment

• They showed Fahey, and I went "ROB!!" LOL!

And, "It's a surprise." YES!! They're sending my show off with one of my favorite things ever - they're giving me one of my rare moments where they let Jack grow a pair! Oh, god, I love when he's so confident he gets snarky - it's so rare, and it makes him 100% hotter. I will miss you so, Dr. Foxy!

And Juliet!! YAAAAY!!!!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Plus, I have to give it to them -
                          Spoiler: yeah, they got me... 
                        for someone who never cared much about Sun and Jin (although I was moved by Jin's supposed death on the freighter, and their deaths in the sub), man, that moment in the hospital when they both remember everything, right up until the moment they died together, just killed me.
                        Beautiful stuff - this is why they can throw some imperfect episodes at us, but I will always love this show.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fuck this show. It is why I'm on the computer.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            Oh wow...

Lost is on?

Sorry, kids... District 9 is on Netflix Instant. Cat food addicted aliens, and lightning bolt guns that blow fuckers apart tend to hold my interest more.

Yuppers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              I knew it.
                              You don't even watch it...

Comment

• Are watching Herr Hughes?

Comment

Working...
                                X