• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't comment...

I'm watching 'Firefly' on BD.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Finale fart 

The glowing cave makes the finale bits that have leaked make sense.

That cave is a big glowing chunk of the finale.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll reserve judgment till the finale but tonight's episode can suck my dick.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really? Tonight's episode was pretty fun to watch, but annoying in when they showed it, if that makes any sense. Their "mother" was a quite the cunt.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Caught the last 20 minutes or so of the episode (DVR'd it, though). So, did I understand correctly that:

The island has a glowing cave.
            The 'protector' must protect the island and not go into the cave. That's bad.
            The mother was a protector with two sons, and she chose Jacob to be the new 'protector'.
            The other brother became the smoke monster when he entered the cave.

Is...that it?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pretty much. And the donkey wheel was used to harness the "light". The shot of MiB floating down into the "FLUME OF DESTINY" was bad, but the shot of the smoke monster shooting out was fucking awesome. I actually really dug this episode the more I think about it. Although, the guying playing Jacob seems to think that "good" equals "slightly retarded". The whole episode Lesley and I were commenting that "Jacob" needs to play Simple Jack.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Simple Jack is too much of a stretch for him...

He would shine as "Guy In Background With No Dialogue #2".

Comment

• NO. He was great on Dexter and in Supernatural. IT's just here where it's not clicking totally.

Comment

• Yea, Jacob was playing a complete incompetent and mental handicap. I have no idea what I think of the episode. I'm so meh now.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Any question you ask will only lead to more questions."

Some Lucas level writing right there....

Comment

• See, my needs are simple. Just "HOLY SHIT THEY'RE BROTHERS!" made me happy. I did like that little nod to "Deliverance" when he finds his brother's body caught up on the side of the river, Ronny Cox-style.

I missed the first 10 minutes because I was in class - do they ever mention the MIB's real name? I know he's been mentioned over at TWoP as "Esau" - is that his name? Jacob just kept calling him "brother."
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Knowing this show, I'm truly surprised that their names aren't Cain and Abel (or Kane and Able, or something similar).
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• MIB still has no name.

EDIT: And right now I am firmly in fuck Lost mode. 2 episodes left, and we still don't know jack shit about DHARMA. A whole goddamn season spent going back in time to hang out with DHARMA and we don't know anything about them.

Comment

• We never will.

Comment

Working...
                                X