No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHA. Rose is white, and Bernard is a woman.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah, Rose and Bernard are one person called RONARD. They're actually the monster that killed the original pilot.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hurley is fine. At least for a good long while. Hurley was discussed on the Lost Podcast and apparently he is going to be a really important, central "active" character. Plus, everyone loves the fat guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Nah, Rose and Bernard are one person called RONARD. They're actually the monster that killed the original pilot.
          And Miles is Voltron and brought in to fight RONARD. MUCH SUCCESS!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'll go ahead and jump on the "boring" train, here. I actually fell asleep at one point, so I might have to re-watch. I woke up just in time to see Claire standing on the ridge. I used to hate the Locke storylines (I know, I know) but at least they're interesting now. Jake and Kate's lines make me want to punch myself in the throat. And I still miss Charlie, so I hope he's in a couple of flashes at least...
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And I'm sure it has something to do with 'the darkness', but what the fuck is with the weird voice Sayid has throughout the entire episode?
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Wait, why are people thinking it was the ash in the pill? On my TV the stuff looked green. I switched inputs on my TV last night before the show and had to fiddle with the settings. Did I fiddle too much?

Comment

• You may have - it looked like ash to me too.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Wait, why are people thinking it was the ash in the pill? On my TV the stuff looked green. I switched inputs on my TV last night before the show and had to fiddle with the settings. Did I fiddle too much?
                    I'm with you grave, whatever Kaneda was mashing up in the stone bowl was green and the pill looked green as well.

Heh, the pill is a placebo.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• IT's concentrated THC.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, the ash thing only dawned on me when he said it was poison. I figure if the ash is used to keep smokey/bad people out, then if you gave a "bad" person an ash pill, it would kill them. But who knows, I didn't notice the color.

Comment

• From Sheng Tsung's reaction the ash will kill anyone, either that or Jack is "bad."
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was a green pill. Taking it would pull you out of the Matri...uh I mean the Island.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Heh, same stone bowl my mother and grandmother would grind things in. Makes great corn tortillas.
                              Last edited by Fil; 02-11-2010, 12:46 PM. Reason: Appease Prince
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post

Heh, same stone bowl my mother and grandmother would grind things in. Makes great corn tortillas.
                                PRINCE DOES NOT LIKE HOTLINKING EITHER!

Comment

Working...
                                X