Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd fucking own you and it would be a fun challenge. Ask Lesley what dinners are like at my dad's house.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I bet you weren't even high, nerdious.

And that frightens me.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        1x Stouffers Frozen Food Meatloaf Family Size - 33 Oz
        1/2 Sara Lee Classic White Bread
        8x El Monterey Beef and Bean Green Chili Burritos

To those who think they can outeat me, fucking bring it, bitches.
        That aint right. How do you eat that much and not get sick?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Two In&Out Hamburgers.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• yum...In&Out burgers...havent had that in forever and its just 5 minutes away.
            Anyway...i dont remember what I had for dinner last night but I think tonight I will have some sort of pasta dish...and a few martinis.

Comment

• Had my patented baco mayo guac pepperjack burger. Good shit. Later, sushi with beer.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• In Winnipeg...going to search out some local fare and brew...ttyl
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Bastard!

Comment

• Dude, it's Winnipeg. Think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      Dude, it's Winnipeg. Think about it.
                      Exactly, I'm staying in Downtown and there really isn't anything that impressive. Ended up going to a pub/restaurant called the Elephant & Castle (may be reversed) had a solid meal and some great beer. APPETIZER; the most epic beer battered/marinated pretzels with a Guinness mustard, delicious 10 out of 10. MEAL;Union Jack burger, special sauce, bacon, jack cheese and chips (British Fries) 6 out of 10. BEER; Alexander Keith's Red Amber Ale, OMG great fucking beer, strong, tasty and went perfect with the food.

Will be posting a trip summary on FB with pics...stay tuned.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• My brother's fucking kickass slowcooked ribs. Oh man, so fucking good. And I got the recipe off him so I can modify it. Can't wait to try this in few weeks.

Comment

• Were they the homemade rubs?
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Haha, fuck yeah man. He's a beast. His rub ingrediants cost a shit load. And totally worth it.

Comment

• This discussion is going places I don't think they should go.

Comment

• Blame Rob. He's the one that was talking about it earlier on facebook.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X