This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No recording, you say? *puffs at Sherlock replica pipe*

You know he's got a full line-up of Sliderrr...err...stuff to do regarding this house hunting thing. Shame on you for even attempting to get Ceej to record under such stress, sir.

(Goddamn you Jerry O'Connell. You will always be FAT KID FROM STAND BY ME.)
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope he finds one. But if he thinks I'll be going over there to record, he's in for a wake up call. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        I always do Ed. No one reads a teleprompter like you my friend.
        Ya know, people laughed at me when I dropped 3K on the Teletron. Well, who's laughing now, eh?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I hope he finds one. But if he thinks I'll be going over there to record, he's in for a wake up call. haha
          well you will have to come out to do some of bizzaro music though.
          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• Oh for sure.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Music WILL be happening in your house. Just not podcasts. haha

Comment

• here is a free note to self since I cant do a cast this week.

Note to self:
                (sub-note - this is entry No. 128 in the "Danza notes" series)
                Idea for a TV show called "So you think you can Danza" in which a house full of tony Danza impersonators have to live together and get voted off one by one by 3 Angela impersonators
                You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Music WILL be happening in your house. Just not podcasts. haha
                  So CJ is having Rob do music at his house. Does this mean there will be a house party and wacky but life changing hijinx ensue ala Can't Hardly Wait? If so Rob, you have to call the band "Loveburger".

Comment

• I wanna wear the cowboy hat...

Comment

• Fine, but in exchange you will need to be knocked out and photogrpahed shirtless with what appear to be meatballs on your nips.

Comment

• You guys need to do an all Hocken podcaust.

Just get Hocken to call in at different intervals. Then play bits of Hugo Weaving in between. Then play the clips at the same time for Multi-Hocken effect. Then, at the midway point of the show.

Play the first half in reverse, Wonder Showzen style. You'll win a Peabody.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                          You guys need to do an all Hocken podcaust.

Just get Hocken to call in at different intervals. Then play bits of Hugo Weaving in between. Then play the clips at the same time for Multi-Hocken effect. Then, at the midway point of the show.

Play the first half in reverse, Wonder Showzen style. You'll win a Peabody.
                          I'd support a Hocken remix ala the crap that shows up on YTMND. But speaking of a Hocken-Podcast. I just got skype. Headphones to follow. Come on people, you know you want me as a guest. Ya just do!

Comment

• There is already one of those. We just haven't used it yet.

Comment

• There is?! Holy shit man, what's stopping you?

Comment

• New podcast recorded tonight. Apologies to Ed and the others that called in, as we didn't have time for any segments as it's one of those episode. 2+ hours of awesomeness.

Working titles:

Episode 64: Bum Shank
                                Episode 64: Beware of the Ratipede
                                Episode 64: Replicants vs. Crips

Should be up by Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X