Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I didn't realize Rogan was such a douchebag. I thought he was just a UFC meathead.

Comment

In Our Time with Melvin Bragg.

Incredibly interesting discussions and analyses of historical events, documents, and peoples, as well as those with implications on our present and future, and more.

Just a wide swath of fascinating topics and mundane ones that are given a new shine.

Love it. Anglophiles will too.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

The new Nerdist has a network now. And with it come new shows.

Enjoyin' The Indoor Kids (vidyagamin' with Kumail Nanjiani and guests), Todd Glass (Todd Glassin' with Todd Glass), and The Writer's Panel (industry writer shoptalk). And the Sexnerd. That shit's informtainin'.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
          Sometimes I fast forward through Maron's ridiculous amount of self-analysis at the beginning of the show and cut straight to the interview.

That is where he is usually very good, but the neuroses can grate every so often.

And the less said about that Joe Rogan episode the better.
          You can add the Aubrey Plaza episode to that list cuz holy shit that went nowhere.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

That's disappointing.

But after her appearance on I Love Movies, I can't say I'm surprised.

Pretty dull, that one.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, nothing going on there.

Now the episode where he interviewed the former head writter of The Onion. I got misty eyed on that one.

Comment

Haven't listened to that one yet.

His tendency toward prolificacy has created an enormous backlog.

The ones where he tends to do an immediate follow-up are usually pretty good. I appreciate catharsis.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

That episode is a real good one, but it's a tough one.

But then, I got misty eyed listening to the Jonathan Winters one.

Comment

The latest couple of episodes of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History are fantastic.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Moshe Kasher and Neal Brennan's The Champs is fucking great.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• On the Media.

Just burning through these while I toil away in photoshop.

Just good old fashioned public radio in the hour format.

If only someone out there had the gumption to recreate the Vice City talk radio programs and put them out as podcasts...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Started listening to the Tobolowsky Files this week while at the table.

Ned Ryerson tells some of the best stories.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw Jay Oakerson plugging his podcast on Attell's new show. Legion of Skanks is pretty hilarious.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Final Level podcast with Ice T. It's not the most polished but like John Mulaney I could listen to Ice T all day.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X