No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 51: Pandas and Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus how long is this episode? Finally getting a chance to listen and it's like a 30 minute download.

Comment

haha, only like 70 mins
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The wolves in Frozen are real, far as I remember. Not a bad flick really. Ceej underplays the fucker that gets ate up by wolves. It is a glorious scene.

Comment

Twitter is awesome. I thought it was the dumbest shit ever until I started to use it.

Comment

eh, I just can't get into it right now. #firstworldproblems

But if it's so awesome, PIMP US!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I do motherfucker, but you don't read my tweets!

Comment

OH SHIT #EGGONMYFACE

Comment

Just pimped again, trying to get some dudes I know to come join the forums. They would be a good fit.

Comment

YESSSss.

What sucks is that most of our best threads are hidden haha.

Comment

The podcast ended at like 48 minutes for some reason. Going to download it again today.

Red State sounds legit, might try and rent that this weekend.

Comment

weird. I'll check out our file to see if there are any problems.

And yeah, I really liked that flick.

Comment

Oh hey, the past few episodes have been pretty entertaining, guys. Keep up the good work. I am glad CJ liked CEDAR RAPIDS. I totally had a FAILWATCH 2011 post ready just in case.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

thanks man
                              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                                thanks man
                                HOLY FUCK!!! A wild Cj sighting. AMAZEBALLS.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X