Braindead Radio Episode 37: Funeral for a Gentleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I couldn't imagine being so lazy that sitting my ass on the couch to watch HEAT was too much effort.
    Dude, you have no idea.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Too bad that doesn't carry the fucking show anymore.
        Intervention time?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm in...

Comment

Vin: (dangling above Ceej's bed) Wake up chuckles we're gonna whip your ass into shape.

Ceej: (pants moistened with urine) Mommy!??
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I've got to listen to this episode but is this just plain laziness or is CEEJ just not interested? I can understand not being interested, but if it's laziness. That's what gets the anger going.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I do what I wanna do, I never claimed to be a movie expert.

asked and answered

stay tuned for more Q and A from your pal CJ, the internets favorite podcast personality.... once or twice a year as my hibernation cycle allows.
                You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Ceejbot lives!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                    I do what I wanna do, I never claimed to be a movie expert.

asked and answered

stay tuned for more Q and A from your pal CJ, the internets favorite podcast personality.... once or twice a year as my hibernation cycle allows.

Fuckin' lulz. Watching a movie like HEAT and knowing exactly who played the security guard in the beginning are two different things. You have no excuse, I GAVE YOU THE GODDAMN MOVIES :P hahahaa
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This ep is very good but very sad. When the KIDS discussion starts you can almost literally hear Rob's heart breaking. "You didn't watch the movie AND you fucked up my VHS case?"

ULTIMATE SADNESS

Comment

so very true.

Comment

I wanted to throat punch Ceej for fucking up your case mang. That shit would get you crossed off my "loanamotherfuckersomeshit" list real quick.

Comment

Working...
                          X