No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 36: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explain the factions, who should I hate?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My answer is usually "everyone" and as such I'd suggest the Wild Card as being the most entertaining and fulfilling in this regard for the inaugural playthrough. The ending for the Wild Card is soooooo worth it. A big middle finger/helicopterin' dick in the major faction faces is priceless. Unfortunately, you will have to lean on either the NCR or Legion at one point, and the pros and cons of each are as such:

NCR are fucking everywhere, so being part of their One Man Wolfpack is to your benefit, though their missions are yawn-inducing twaddle.

The Legion endgame stuff is more entertaining in its variety, but the back-and-forth bullshit you have to put up with in terms of early fetch missions sours the experience.

As far as secondary factions, they all bow to your will in one way or another, so preference is down to how much of a bastard/MLK you want to be.

That said, fuck the Fiends. I like my drugs from the Khans, not those upstarts. The Powder Gangers can suck a Deathclaw phallus for bobbytrapping EVERYTHING in the early areas, so fuck them too.

Everyone else is fair game.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-10-2011, 05:09 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Cool. I think that what my problem was. I had no idea who the fuck was "good", who was "evil" and who fucking just plain sucked.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

YOU GUYS KICK ASS! BRING ON EPISODE 37

FUCK YES! This episode is awesome. MarTIN... JuaQINE...

Bedazzled, MONKEYBONE and The Mummy, so much WIN! Who doesn't want to go to Donky Kong Island? Too many good things to talk about!!!

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."
          ~Harry Potter
          (NERD ALERT)

So fucking awesome that I was mentioned in an episode! I feel so honored! Maybe I do have some wands in my closet. Best believe that we do some kinky things with that sorting hat too! HAHAHAHA
          Last edited by Bdubbs2010; 01-11-2011, 04:54 PM.
          I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

haha. I KNEW IT!!

Comment

Just finished listening. Once again, you boys have raised the bar.

However, I must take issue with your comments about me.

I am a pussycat, Rob. You have no need to fear me. Unless you were slowing me down during a zombie apocalypse. Then... and only then, would we have a slight problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Once again, you two brought the goods; this episode had me rolling! Loved the video game countdowns from you and Ceej, the movie reviews (must give Darkon a rewatch), and just the general yukfest.

Great to hear the call-in from Vin, too (somewhere where there's snow and they speak English, though with a funny accent... I gotta go with your theory of him teaming up with Charlie Sheen fighting aliens, crew).

Bring on episode 37!
                THIS
                Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                This was indeed a throwback to the 'Caust Days ("Edgy holocaust humor lulz indeed" Edition).

I could use more videogame talk in my Braindead Soup. What say you?
                THIS...good stuff, as a non gamer it gives me an idea of shit that I would or would not play.

Again, another solid show. The sound effects were key. And I'll have to defend Ceej on the Arnold Palmer love...that shit is delicious, however I would never buy the tall boy version. Kudos!
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Holy shit this episode reminded me to watch a bunch of shit! They keep on getting better, glad to see the move didn't completely fuck the audio studio!
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    Music cues are glorious in this one.
                    YES YES YES. "Them Minerals" during ME2 talk? YOU WIN 10 INTERNETS ON THIS DAY.

Great show, guys. It's a bummer to hear I'M NOT HERE isn't all that great. I think my expectations were pretty high for it so it's good to have them knocked down a bit.

Comment

Thanks man! Glad the music was working during this episode. And yeah, totally was not a fan of 'I'm Not Here'. It pretty much failed on all levels for me.

Comment

Now don't go starting false rumors that I hate Troll 2. It's on my Netflix queue, so I haven't even watched it yet.

Freaked still sucks, BTW.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Shit, did I say you hated Troll 2? If so, I apologize.

Comment

You said I probably do, along with Hackers and some other films. You really pounded the FAIL into me, but that made me call and leave a few messages for you fine folks.

I'm not finished with the episode yet, but I am really enjoying it.

Comment

We just wanted to hear your sexy voice.

Comment

It's been far too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X