Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 35: George Michael, a french dip sandwich, moldy jerky and a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Little uncomfortable around "The Sheath"
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

hahahahahha. Times like that is when I wish we had a video feed. I just kept going to see the look on his face. It was fucking hilariously awkward. <3 Ceej.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

We need video, CJ was cringing through the mic...the nice part is I now know what it looks like. Good shit as usual. I made notes of all the shit I thought was funny but I lost it and I can't remember shit...

Anyhoo...I'm still listening...I'm still here in spirit if nothing else....also just left a voicemail.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I will send you a camera if you do a vidcast.

I am serious.

Serious as a Vin.

One caveat: Ceej must again be terrified into an awkward pile of humanity (at least once) during the recording.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'll just break out my sheath.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, he's fucking stubborn and will never participate in a video cast. Unless I cloak in darkness. I'd rather just make a muppet and have me talk to muppet Ceej. That would be a great fucking show actually.

Comment

HIDDEN CAMERA THAT SHIT

(The Ceejmuppet would be awesome too.)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Great fucking episode. Helped me ride my bike. And I also thought "Obviously, you jerk off in Zero G" so glad you agree.

Comment

*zerogfist*

Fuck yeah, that would be the first thing I would do.

Comment

You know, there's a Zero G room here at NASA. We need to break in Mission Impossible style.

Comment

Fuck yeah. Break in, masturbate furioursly, steal the NOC list and get the fuck out.

Comment

It was jerkjuice on the bottom of that cup.

TOAST. TOAST. TOAST.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAhah. The image of that chick using her pen to inject semen into that dude's coffee is great.

Comment

Looooooooool

IMF is run on secret seed.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

They don't actually do anything of value but use super expensive spy equipment to spread Cruisey's semen around.

Comment

Working...
                                X