Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• well no new BDR this week.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's quite a .
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Damn, EHS better step up.

*activates Randall signal*
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• it's cool. I'm going to do an ep of SRIR since Lesley has seen/played things that are current. OH WICKED BURN AT CEEJ'S EXPENSE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              well no new BDR this week.
              Tell Ceej I won't forget, he MUST watch the show!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I swear to FUCK, if he hasn't finished watching the goddamn season...

Comment

• OK I did it I watched a entire season of superdave....ohh wait that was supposed to be supernatural...they gonna be mad.
                  You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

it's cool. I'm going to do an ep of SRIR since Lesley has seen/played things that are current. OH WICKED BURN AT CEEJ'S EXPENSE.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ahh, yes. The class photo of Jake, Josh, Jabberwocky, and an uncredited awesome kid.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'll do an episode with you Rob. It will be the ALL RED DEAD BDR SHOW!

Comment

Are you taking call-ins for SRIR?

Comment

• Sure. Just make sure to say both of our names (like everyone does for the the other show) so I know that it's for SRIR. Same number.

Comment

• Ok...

I'll rephrase the question I sent the other day. I'll be interested to hear L's take on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Ok...

I'll rephrase the question I sent the other day. I'll be interested to hear L's take on it.
                                Should I be nervous?
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X