Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:15 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default The "best moments while playing games" thread

Not mine at the moment, but I'm watching Lesley play Tomb Raider: Legend and I swear to god, she's gonna break my controller or my television. Plus hearing her curse and get all mad is hilarious. Reminds me of Spaced: "You big-titted bitch". "Is the point to make her drown?"

Side note, she's actually really good at this game and has almost all of the achievements. But she's playing the anniversary episodes (which honestly suck with their wack ass game design decisions) so I don't feel too bad laughing right now.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:38 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Tape this!
Old 08-31-2008, 12:42 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

I was getting so pissed. Lara is fucking retarded. This was me: "Really, you are supposed to be shooting at the damn things that are attacking, not the fucking targets on the wall!!! Don't just hang there, swing on the damn thing, you're so stupid Lara! You call that a jump??!!!"
Old 08-31-2008, 02:34 PM
What's up Bitches!

Sarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' it

It's ok Lesley (my owner on MySpace ) I'm sure Ari will have plenty to post about me too.... Us girls know when the game cheats!

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2
Old 08-31-2008, 02:45 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

In the case of Tomb Raider, it's not that the games cheat it's that they are really, really shitty. I guess I overestimate the gaming community when I think that tits aren't enough to create a huge franchise.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Shut up, crime!

Here's something I can't blame on a shitty game but I CAN blame on a worthless piece of hardware that never should have made it through the goddamn R&D stage if Microsoft wasn't so eager to beat everyone else to market with a next gen system!

I FINALLY beat the fucking AWFUL Fall Out Boy song on Expert drums. Hooray! I never have to play it again! Guess what? As I'm trying to get back to the menu, before it can save my progress, the worthless piece of shit that passes for a gaming system decides to grind away and get a cocksucking disc read error!

Now it's 20 minutes later and I have yet to complete this worthless, steaming pile of shit Pete Wentz and his butt-pirate bandmates have the gall to call "music". Fuck this song, fuck it in the ass with a big rubber dick. I haven't been this angry in a long time. My vision is starting to blur a little. If I die of a brain aneurysm in the next hour, Rob can have all my video games.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:37 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I fucking feel for you man. That's the worst thing ever. I felt the same when my HD corrupted on the 360 and I lost every save game on over 30 games. I said fuck it, and sold almost all of them. I had lost every beat song in Rock Band. And had to go through it again. I think that's why I stopped playing . I'd rather wait for the new one.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Shut up, crime!

That sucks.

I finally beat the song again, with a mighty 79% complete, and I never have to play it again. Thank God.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:24 AM
is ready for turkey

Last night playing L4D. All of it. Seriously. And ambusing the other team in the cornfield. Plus, puking on Ari. Alot.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:27 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Bastard.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

It was fun while it lasted...
Old 11-19-2008, 02:48 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Ahhh come on, best moment is when I told you my wife may be having contractions but I continued playing!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 11-19-2008, 02:53 PM
is ready for turkey

That is true. I was too drunk and laughing too hard at that.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:48 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
Ahhh come on, best moment is when I told you my wife may be having contractions but I continued playing!
QFT.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:14 PM
is ready for turkey

Watching Lesley beat Tomb Raider: Underworld.

GOOD JOB BABE!

My girl kicks ass at video gaming!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:06 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Old 06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
is ready for turkey

I have two of them from this weekend:

1. Being #2 out of 100,000 players in 1vs100. Yes I know I've talked about this alot, I don't care. It was GLORIOUS! Especially since MutantDog123 was nowhere to be found. Fucker.

2. I was pretty ripped up yesterday afternoon and decided to start playing some Tomb Raider. I was playing the first level and thanks to my surround sound was pretty into the game. I had been swimming in the ocean for about 15 mins listening to the sounds when I finally found the underwater temple. SO I'm going through it and taking everything in when all of a sudden a giant tentacle shoots out through the wall and the music swells. I jumped like a little bitch and let our a yelp. Was great.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:50 AM
is ready for turkey

Last night playing PD with Ari and Scott against insane bots. It was a fucking massacre and hilarious at the same time.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Playing Resident Evil for the first time on the PS1...

at 2AM...

and those fucking dogs jump through the hallway windows.

TOTAL brown trouser moment!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:16 AM
is ready for turkey

I've played every version of that game for pretty much every system imaginable. And that scene still works.