Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:56 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Oh man, season 5 is sooooooooooooo great. Epic finale is EPIC.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:31 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

ARGHHHHASGHGHGHAGH OK. I will try to marathon the hell out of this all weekend. Going to go see Friends With Kids tomorrow though so that will cut into my Supernatural time and oh god why

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 03-10-2012, 10:20 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Hahahaha, you'll get to it when you can. I'm just waiting for your reaction.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:40 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Yeah boourns to netflix. We're gonna start this show over again as I gave up after season 5 (felt that the first few episodes of season 6 were kinda stupid).
3 years later and I just finished rewatching seasons 1-5. Time to give 6 - present a go. Been told multiple times that seasons 7 and 8 are kind of shitty. Totally looking forward to that....
Old 02-24-2015, 02:44 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
3 years later and I just finished rewatching seasons 1-5. Time to give 6 - present a go. Been told multiple times that seasons 7 and 8 are kind of shitty. Totally looking forward to that....
Yeah, but they have their moments. They all do, some more than others. I'm still keeping up with the show. Episode 200 this year was hilarious.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:29 PM
RIP Ferg

The one with the play was great and had some great call backs PLUS that version of Wayward son.....SOOO GOOD
Old 02-24-2015, 04:35 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
The one with the play was great and had some great call backs PLUS that version of Wayward son.....SOOO GOOD
Yeah, that 200th episode was so good. They did a great job with that play.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:33 PM
RIP Ferg

Plus that LAST cameo....Man I hope they do something with that. Because he's.....well, you know.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:09 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

A few eps in to season 6. Not as good as any of the previous eps yet, but I did laugh pretty hard during the "X-Files" episode.

" UFO! UFO! Close encounter! Close encounter!"

"Close encounter? What kind? 1st, 2nd, 3rd?

"They're after me!"

"already? Run faster, I'm pretty sure the 4th kind is a butt thing"
Old 03-10-2015, 07:54 PM
RIP Ferg

Yeah most seasons are a step down from 5 but there's still plenty of fun in the episodes.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:37 AM
getting ready for summer

holy shit, why didn't anyone tell me Robert Englund shows up? Nice!
Old 03-11-2015, 08:05 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
holy shit, why didn't anyone tell me Robert Englund shows up? Nice!
Some things are best discovered as you view.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:26 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Also, because I've stopped watching.

Sorry fella. I'd have told you if I had known.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:41 AM
getting ready for summer

Finished season 6 last night.
  Spoiler: spoilers 
dug the stuff with Purgatory, Eve, etc.. Cass working with Crowley was nice as was the doublecross. Cass as god? Not sure because that ending was fucking ridiculous. SO MANY ARTIFICIAL ZOOMS TO HAMMER HOME THE POINT

Wasn't as great as the first 5 seasons, but once it got past the "new family" shit this season hummed by pretty quickly. Hope we get more Dr. Robert.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:51 AM
getting ready for summer

Started up season 7. Kind of fucking dig the stuff with
HP Lovecraft, the door, and the Leviathan
Lulz to Aceveda being in this.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:20 AM
getting ready for summer

a year after I started Season 7 we picked it back up this weekend.

BOBBY NO NO BOBBY

Really dug how that played out though. Only half way through but I loved the episode with Krychek from X-Files playing Eliot Ness. That episode was a bunch of fun.
Old 08-15-2016, 03:05 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
a year after I started Season 7 we picked it back up this weekend.

BOBBY NO NO BOBBY

Really dug how that played out though. Only half way through but I loved the episode with Krychek from X-Files playing Eliot Ness. That episode was a bunch of fun.
Dude keep watching. There is some quality shit among the cray cray.
Old 08-15-2016, 04:13 PM
The red capes are coming

I still like the show. I try to keep up with the new episodes. Lots of fun stuff awaits you.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:13 PM
The red capes are coming

Old 10-06-2016, 10:35 PM
RIP Ferg

YESSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssss