Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 05-17-2009, 10:29 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Badass. This season was badass. That finale was fucking fantastic. Seriously, I beg of you people, go netflix some Supernatural. It's such a fantastic genre show, and we need more people watching!
Old 06-22-2009, 09:07 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Ok fuckers, who here still isn't watching this show? I only ask because I was reminded of the morons who don't give this show a chance because "it looks too gay".

Yet people actively champion shit like Torchwood or Dr. Who (sorry Ed)
Old 06-24-2009, 05:35 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I believe my unabashed love for this show is known. Fucking awesome it is.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:38 PM
is fancy

*high five!*
Old 06-24-2009, 08:13 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

If this show wasn't on the WB or CW or whatever that shit is these days, everyone would be watching. The network is what hurts this fucking fantastic show.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:25 PM
is fancy

That was scary...
Old 07-14-2009, 12:08 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Best scream ever and man do I nearly piss pants when he says that line.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:09 PM
is fancy

Seriously guys. Come on. It's summer, there is nothing new to watch, give this show a goddamn chance!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:09 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
Best scream ever and man do I nearly piss pants when he says that line.

Totally. I fucking love Jensen. So awesome haha.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:17 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Totally. I fucking butt-love Jensen. So awesome haha.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK Rob, thanks for sharing.

Old 02-25-2010, 01:01 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Season one was alternating between the ball-busting brotherly banter and dark subject matter.

JD Morgan was fucking grizzled and awesome, and the Winchester brothers were hepcats through and through.

Favorite episode was probably Hook Man. And the final moments of the season were a series of gutpunches and "holy Cthulu" moments.

Immediately ripped open the box for numero dos and fired that bloody bastard up.

On to season two: Jo. Jo Jo Jo. I love Jo.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-25-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:02 PM
is fancy

WELCOME TO THE FOLD BROTHA!

Now the mythology really sets in as opposed to mostly monster of the week of season 1.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:05 PM
RIP Ferg

Yeah, welcome to the club. It's all uphill after season 1. Jo really is nice on the eyes. Also the mythology just gets better and better. Strap in buddy, you're in for a ride.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:06 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
Still makes me laugh
Old 02-25-2010, 01:06 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

gah why did I not buy these

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 02-25-2010, 01:09 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Still makes me laugh
The double shriek is uncontrollably funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
gah why did I not buy these
You should have bought them.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:10 PM
is fancy

Also, I don't care what people say, I think Jensen would fucking kill as Snake Plisskin.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:11 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Also, I don't care what people say, I think Jensen would fucking kill as Snake Plisskin.
Agreed. Also for lulz....

Old 02-25-2010, 01:13 PM
is fancy

Loved that episode.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Two words for the next Snake Plissken...

Zach Braff