Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:33 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default The Official Screenshot Thread!

Post your favorite screenshots here!

I'll post a bunch when I get home tonight. But there was a thread like this on HardForum and was pretty fun to look through.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:05 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: The Official Screenshot Thread!

McLovin and Buff...
[img width=900 height=506]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4696/mcbuff2ou1.jpg[/img]

That's how Buff rolls...
[img width=900 height=506]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2849/signusupforthexgamesdw7.jpg[/img]

Strike a pose..
[img width=900 height=506]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4075/3168549fullyg1.jpg[/img]

You mess with Buff, you get a nade to the dick...
[img width=900 height=506]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5777/nadenutmy2.jpg[/img]

Rocket Race is so awesome...
[img width=900 height=506]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2262/rocketez3.jpg[/img]
Old 02-07-2008, 10:25 AM
is fancy

Crafto and I about to get rocked...
[img width=900 height=506]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/438/craftoandiyg0.jpg[/img]

Rodavlas hanging out with Gandalf...
Old 02-07-2008, 02:42 PM

ecp is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

Roger cheating, lol.
[img width=900 height=675]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/delasoull/screenShot0090.jpg[/img]
Old 02-07-2008, 02:44 PM

Revenge on spider of death.

[img width=900 height=675]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/delasoull/ScreenShot00060.jpg[/img]
Old 02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
is fancy

Lol at the SWG one.  Fucking Enott.  I remember that bullshit.  It's just too bad the text is so hard to read.  I really wish that game didn't go in the shitter as fast as it did. RIP Izzim Sehguh. His legacy lived on in LOTR as Rodavlas Sehguh.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:50 PM

msp cheating...

[img width=900 height=675]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/delasoull/chaunce.jpg[/img]

You had to remember this game, CHOMP CHOMP..

Random...

Old 02-07-2008, 02:54 PM
is fancy

Man, look how shitty that game looks on your system. haha. It's too bad I don't have screenies of [MSP] corey feldman or [MSP] mr. belding. I loved playing under those names. Those were some fun times.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:54 PM

Vanguard when it was cool...

DROGDAN!!! EEK!!

[img width=900 height=719]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/delasoull/ScreenShot_00011.jpg[/img]

[img width=900 height=719]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/delasoull/ScreenShot_00013.jpg[/img]

Best city I have seen yet in an mmo...

[img width=900 height=719]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/delasoull/ScreenShot_00017.jpg[/img]
Old 02-07-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Man, look how shitty that game looks on your system. haha. It's too bad I don't have screenies of [MSP] corey feldman or [MSP] mr. belding. I loved playing under those names. Those were some fun times.
lol yeah, that was on the old 800mhz p3 beast. Those were the days...
Old 02-07-2008, 02:57 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecp
Vanguard was never cool. EVER...
Old 02-07-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecp
Vanguard was never cool. EVER...
PFFT! beta was the shit! Except for the crappy frame rates and the weekly backwards changes to classes. Too bad they didn't stick to what they were trying to do *cough* Sony *cough*. Game could have been great.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:02 PM
is fancy

Yah I only played in Beta and it was fucking horrible on my decent system. And what the fuck did you expect with Sony publishing it? They have no idea what the fuck they are doing when it comes to MMORPG's. Fuckers also ruined Planetside, which when it was first released was the best fucking MMORPG ever.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 PM

Yeah, at first it was microsoft and they didn't really have anything to do with it. Then they needed more money or some shit so sony got involved. The CEO of the vanguard studio posted the same day they announced sony was involved now, he was like..I know what you guys are thinking, we are not changing the game at all, we are still developing the systems blah blah, the game wont change, blah blah. Well of course it did, and for the worse. Push out games that arnt ready and change the cool features about it, good idea!...
Old 02-07-2008, 03:15 PM

Never fear, emu is here! Or, well, in a year maybe!

[img width=900 height=505]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/delasoull/elder.jpg[/img]
Old 02-07-2008, 03:16 PM
is fancy

OH NOES! Flashbacks of living with Roger and hearing nothing about bitching about "FUCKING NIGHTSISTERS!" for what seemed like months.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:17 PM

aka dath hermit. R.I.P
Old 02-07-2008, 03:17 PM
is fancy

HAHA. Oh man.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:24 PM
is fancy

Poor Ari. Buff loves the spike nades to the dick...
[img width=900 height=506]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7043/nutshotarirf0.jpg[/img]
Old 02-07-2008, 05:03 PM
is fancy

The only shot I have of SOF2...I was playing under the name [MSP]s@rs...

Rod looks distressed....

Rod is ready for anything...