Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Technology and other nerd stuff

Technology and other nerd stuff Are you a fan of tech? Do you have a cellphone attached to your hip? Maybe a bluetooth headset? Post about tech stuff here.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:32 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks
Default Re: The Official Photoshop/MS paint Thread

Haaa that's great, I dont have the power to award you but Ari must give you that award, Ari and your's face are the best!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 05-08-2008, 06:57 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

That is awesome. POTD fo sho.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

I would give you POTD but it seems that i wasn't part of the team in that picture.... which means next time I have a RPG you better run ROB you better run good
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 05-08-2008, 08:19 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yah, but you chilling poolside with Roger.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:20 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

This is the fery first thing I thought of when I saw that picture:

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

You deserve it, my friend!

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Yah, but you chilling poolside with Roger.
Ok i admit i almost pissed my pants at ari' last night when i saw that... I give youy POTD for that pic..
Old 05-08-2008, 08:22 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Woo! I'd like to thank the beer I drank last night that gave me the inspiration for the pictures, and Jesus. I couldn't have done without Jesus. It's all about the Jesus. Go Jesus. Jesus.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:22 AM
<-----THIS!

Jesus!!! Fuck ya!

Old 05-08-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Woo! I'd like to thank the beer I drank last night that gave me the inspiration for the pictures, and Jesus. I couldn't have done without Jesus. It's all about the Jesus. Go Jesus. Jesus.
Whoa buddy slow it down, this is PODCAUST not a church..
Old 05-08-2008, 08:24 AM
is fancy

Didn't you know my plan was to start a sweet podcast, then forums, then convert all of you to Jesus Freaks?! If not, THE POWER OF THE JESUS COMPELLS YOU!

=P
Old 05-08-2008, 08:27 AM

WELL look what time it is, I got a thing i have to get to I'll see you later (aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Old 05-08-2008, 08:28 AM
is fancy

Haha. No worries about the JEsus. But just wait until this week's podcast. I have a new feature I'll be starting. It's gonna be some good stuff.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:32 AM
<-----THIS!

Jesus vs Zenu. The Star of David dude will be the ref. First one to decapitate the other wins. And then the winner has to battle Jehovah for the title, "Suprememe Commander of Lunacy".

Old 05-08-2008, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Haha. No worries about the JEsus. But just wait until this week's podcast. I have a new feature I'll be starting. It's gonna be some good stuff.
WHA WHA WHA WHHHHHAAAAAAAAT finally a new podcaust wooohoooooooooo
Old 05-08-2008, 08:36 AM
is fancy

Yep, I'll be calling Cj tonight to make sure he fucking shows up.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:39 AM

If he doesn't show up he can be your next target on the threatening movie quote text messages
Old 05-08-2008, 08:40 AM
is fancy

Love the avatar.

I'M A BANANA!
Old 05-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I <3 Team Podcaust....I gotta stop trying to work and get back to fucking around!
Old 05-08-2008, 08:59 AM
<-----THIS!

He'd better show up, damnit! And since no one knows what Cj looks like, I've drawn this picture to fill in for "Capt. Mysterious" :