Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:51 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

just grabbed this and currently installing it. Excited.
Old 10-29-2016, 06:44 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

The campaign is the goods. Lots of awesome stuff. It's legit funny, and BT is a cool robot. The platforming feels great. It's meta as fuck, as it literally send you through a factory that builds FPS levels. And it turns it upside down all inspection style, and I got sick and had to step away from the game for like 15 minutes.

Haven't touched multi yet, but gonna watch some movies then jump in.
Old 10-29-2016, 06:57 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Ugh, I wish you guys were saying it's garbage. I won't get it until Christmas!
Old 10-29-2016, 07:22 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Digging the single player a bunch.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:21 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Multi is so good. I need to experiment more with the load outs, but I don't have a ton unlocked yet. I just hit level 7. And I will say this...the stim >>>>>>>>>> grappling hook. The hook is fun, and has it's uses, but man. The stim will fucking get you where you're going.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:23 AM
is fancy

The hook is worthless. Stim all the way. That being said, not a huge fan of multi yet. Hit level 8 or 9 but I'm totally missing the way the first game unlocked shit and whatnot. Like my fav gun isn't unlocked until like level 40. fuck that noise. That being said, I was dominating fuckers last night. Started a BDR network. Can't invite people or whatever, so feel free to search for it and join if you want.

Single player is the fucking goods though. Love it.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:25 AM
Fleshlight King

I wish everything was unlocked with credits OR levels. What bugs me is the levels for guns on top of player level. But then you can buy your way around the gun level stuff, so it's not a big deal...but I am not getting many credits so far. It seems like if you stay in games longer you get more credits, but at this rate I am unlocking stuff every match, so I hope out to mess with my new unlocks.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:49 AM
is fancy

credits are slow as fuck.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:12 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Based on my alpha play, there are only two reasons to use the hook- you're a bitch-ass sniper and want to get super high on the map OR you like to rodeo enemy Titans. There are no other good uses for it.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:56 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
credits are slow as fuck.
Yup. I wonder how big the repeat match bonus is for it. And I don't see that you can even buy credits, so why make them SO slow. By the time you get enough for the expensive stuff you'll be that level.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:00 PM
is fancy

exactly my issue at the moment.

Oh well, it's still a bunch of fun I just hope this one does better than the original.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:43 PM
Fleshlight King

Just played a bunch more. I wish the "variety" playlist didn't have last titan standing. I get the feeling that's why NOBODY is playing it. I would stay on way longer if I could get into hardpoint, attrition, and bounty in a playlist.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:45 PM
is fancy

Played a bunch of Hardpoint/Attrition. I don't care about any other mode.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:46 PM
Fleshlight King

I fucking love bounty hunt.

Also, Ronin OWNS. That shotgun is fucking intense and he can take fuckers from range with the sword swipe thing. The best is the shotgun can ricochet if you pick that perk, so you basically shoot ricocheting missles into buildings other pilots try to hide in.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:53 PM
Shut up, crime!

Bounty hunt was my jam during the alpha. Just don't be one of those punks who camps at the bank.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:20 AM
Fleshlight King

I've learned to get near a bank and do a slide in and toss a grenade to stun anyone that might be hanging out there.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:28 AM
is fancy

HIt level 11 last night. 5 credits away from hitting 100 so I can buy my fucking gun. Starting my own network helps because I can set my own happy hour time thus gaining more credits.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:01 AM
Fleshlight King

The hooks are so fucking deep into me now.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:10 AM
is fancy

Join my network fuckers. My little bro did last night and we were getting credits easier since my happy hour is from 6-7cst. Then just swap out to other networks when they have their happy hours. I unlocked my guns I wanted and now completely fucking own.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:18 AM
Fleshlight King

I will look it up. Chances of me joining for happy hour are almost impossible though. I usually play from like 7:30-9 or so in the evenings.

I had this moment, and I wish I had thought to upload the video, that everything clicked and I was just in love. We were down 50 points, and I called in my titan. I rushed into three enemy titans, and immediately killed two of them. I backed off the third, and took out a bunch of the mobs coming, and a pilot. My team dropped in 3 titans near me, and we killed the third titan but it also took me out. We both ejected, and I killed the other pilot in mid air, then came down on a roof on another enemy pilot, and kicked him and killed him. Then I was cloaked and punch another guy that came by me on the roof, and shot and killed another guy running across the rooftop. I swung the entire game and we won by 50.