Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:17 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahaha yes.....

"How do you like dem apples?!"

So much fun
Old 05-18-2016, 03:44 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Loving the banter the characters have in the games. Chloe has some hilarious lines when the team is doing shitty or loses the match.
Old 05-19-2016, 09:17 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Played some more multi last night. Pimped out my guys. My version of Orca is my favorite thing ever.

Had some decent matches last night. There is something inherently awesome about seeing your entire team work together to get objectives especially when all of you use the grappling hook at the same time to ambush the other team.

We have got to get a game going with all of us playing here soon. For reals. SO much fun.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:30 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I'd play a whole game that was just an extension of Chapter 4. This game is very good. It's going to take me forever to finish because I just stop to stare at the environments. It's pretty.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:40 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Yeah, Chapter 4 is great. So are other Chapters I won't spoil.

I fucking love this multiplayer, even if I wish there were more modes, maps, and co-op.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:46 AM
The red capes are coming

NICE!

Old 05-27-2016, 11:51 AM
is fancy

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 05-29-2016, 09:46 AM
is fancy

Getting further in single player but all I want to do is play multi-player hahah
Old 05-30-2016, 07:33 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Stayed up way too late with the campaign last night. Good gravy, Naughty Dog is leaving it all out on the field with this one.
Old 05-30-2016, 01:28 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Stayed up way too late with the campaign last night. Good gravy, Naughty Dog is leaving it all out on the field with this one.
It's incredible. I wish they made a Scotland explorer game.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:26 PM
Shut up, crime!

I haven't read any reviews for this game because I knew I would be buying it anyway. Did any dudebro reviewers take issue with the fact that

Spoiler: Chapter 16 
the story cuts off on a cliffhanger to digress into a "walking simulator" flashback? I freaking loved it. And if you're reading the letters as you go they tell a huge cautionary tale. One I hope Nate remembers and listens to.

Man, this game is excellent.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:59 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
I haven't read any reviews for this game because I knew I would be buying it anyway. Did any dudebro reviewers take issue with the fact that

Spoiler: Chapter 16 
the story cuts off on a cliffhanger to digress into a "walking simulator" flashback? I freaking loved it. And if you're reading the letters as you go they tell a huge cautionary tale. One I hope Nate remembers and listens to.

Man, this game is excellent.
  Spoiler: DON'T READ THIS UNTIL YOU FINISH THE GAME GRAVE! 
I've only read a couple reviews, all from reasonable reviewers which didn't complain about this, but you haven't reached the part that I've heard idiots take issue with even more than Chapter 16. I suspect you'll probably love it with your thoughts on Chapter 16. I guess this is vague enough not to be a spoiler really, but still, just in case.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:53 AM
Shut up, crime!

Every time I think I'm about done something new pops up and the adventure continues. I'd kind of like to finish this today since Mirrors Edge is released this week. Anyway, I thought my headphones died or there was something wrong with my tv with the cutscene at the end of Chapter 20. Clever.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:18 AM
is fancy

Lesley is now going through it again but this time in cel shade mode. The game should have been released in cel shade mode. It's awesome.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Shut up, crime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
  Spoiler: DON'T READ THIS UNTIL YOU FINISH THE GAME GRAVE! 
I've only read a couple reviews, all from reasonable reviewers which didn't complain about this, but you haven't reached the part that I've heard idiots take issue with even more than Chapter 16. I suspect you'll probably love it with your thoughts on Chapter 16. I guess this is vague enough not to be a spoiler really, but still, just in case.
  Spoiler: Game of the Generation 
Man, if they bitched about the Epilogue those nerds can take a long walk off a short pier. What a fitting, perfect end to the Nathan's story and the series.

I loved this game.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:02 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
  Spoiler: Game of the Generation 
Man, if they bitched about the Epilogue those nerds can take a long walk off a short pier. What a fitting, perfect end to the Nathan's story and the series.

I loved this game.
  Spoiler: The Ending 
The epilogue surprised me. Wasn't expecting it, but man if it wasn't just a great end to the series.

This is what I read about people not liking the ending.

Quote:
You have some sexist focus testers who were really upset by Nadine beating up Nate, and really upset at the end when it was Nate's daughter. To the point where we had to ask one guy to leave. In his core, it just affected him. He was cursing, "Not you, too, Naughty Dog! Goddammit. I guess I'm done with Uncharted, if you guys ever make another one, with his daughter. This fucking bullshit."

And I was like, Wow, why does that matter?

The rest of the interview with Neil Druckmann. Spoilers if you haven't finished the game
Old 06-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Shut up, crime!

That's a good interview. I think some of the changes he made on the recommendation of the lead character designer worked very well and gave an added layer to the story.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:33 AM
is fancy

Still not feeling this game yet. The story is so fucking boring BUT I finally just got to the open world/Jeep stuff and now Sully is back so I'm hoping it's more fun than his lame brother who sucks so far.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Shut up, crime!

Without getting into spoilers, the last thing that happens with that Jeep kicks off the marathon of "holy shit, they're going all out with these setpieces" moments. At least, I think so.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Some of my favorite shit was tooling around just looking for random secrets in the jeep. NAUGHTY DOG GIVE ME AN OFFROAD RACING GAME!