Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default Fallout 4

Anyone start this at midnight?
Old 11-11-2015, 09:22 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

IT's fucking AMAZING. Bugs out of the fucking ass but I played this for 9 hours straight yesterday. For those of you that have heard me speak about games, I never do that. At all. Ever.

So goddamn good. BUT SO MANY BUGS.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:30 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Already like level 15, did a ton of quests, got a bunch of trophies, and have unlocked 4 companions.

I fucking HATE the building shit so far though. Hoping it's not a huge part of the end game because it's dumb in my opinion. They need a new camera angle for it as doing it first/third person is still really difficult to see when shit lines up and whatnot.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:52 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, the tiny bit of building stuff I saw did not look good. The add-on for Skyrim was pretty good, but it seems like they missed the mark on it here.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:53 AM
is ready for turkey

I've barely touched it. I did everything I needed in Sanctuary upfront just to not have to deal with it later. IT's just dumb. NOT EVERY GAME NEEDS CRAFTING.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Fleshlight King

Sorry Rob, we are the old guard. The millenials MUST CRAFT.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Fleshlight King

I look forward to Fallout 5 and the cross stitch mini-game.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:02 AM
is ready for turkey

seriously, it's fucking dumb. I know I'll have to do it a lot at some point but I just don't give a fuck about crafting weapons, armor, etc..

I always liked just finding shit out in the wasteland. The problem is that Bethesda has YET to figure out inventory management. And it's even worse now because you legit have to grab EVERYTHING if you want to craft.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Fleshlight King

My roommate had found some cool pistol, but it didn't have glow sites. I said well you can take off the sites from the other pistol you have, and add it to your cool gun. And he just looked at me like "u fockin wot m8" and I said yeah I saw in some video, I don't know exactly how it works, but break down mods from one gun to add to your primary of that type, or turn like a pipe pistol into a pipe rifle. So I am guessing it's not explained well.

But this is why I don't mind being a couple weeks behind. I can let people figure out inventory mods and such by the time I jump in.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:58 AM
is ready for turkey

yeah, you can do that OR you can find radioactive material in board games and shit and do it that way.

And you are correct, there are almost zero tutorials. I found out shit by accident. It's confusing as fuck.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:59 AM
is ready for turkey

you can only break shit down when you're in a settlement that you're tied to as well. Thankfully you can just fast travel back and forth to all of your settlements if need be. but still. it's annoying and not fun. I just want to find cool shit like that badass alien gun from the spaceship in FO3.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Fleshlight King

Well it seems legendary enemies are all over and drop badass shit.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:16 AM
is ready for turkey

by badass you mean WILL BE BADASS IF YOU MODIFY IT then yes. I've fought a ton of legendaries and I haven't yet worn anything because everything I already had was better off the bat.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:58 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
IT's fucking AMAZING. Bugs out of the fucking ass but I played this for 9 hours straight yesterday. For those of you that have heard me speak about games, I never do that. At all. Ever.

So goddamn good. BUT SO MANY BUGS.
Haha, I guess you CAN play the same game for more than 20 minutes at a time!
Old 11-11-2015, 04:21 PM
is ready for turkey

yep, but it's rare as FUCK.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:22 PM
is ready for turkey

2 more companions picked up. Just finished the
  Spoiler: spoilers 
Mind Doctor mission or whatever. That was neat. Felt kind of bad for Mulligan.
Old 11-12-2015, 02:37 PM
is ready for turkey

Spoiler: spoilers 
The Murlock queen
can go fuck herself. Gotdamn.
Old 11-12-2015, 02:40 PM
is ready for turkey

just got the Touchdown achievement by accident. hahah
Old 11-12-2015, 03:05 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Target was out of this last night. Balls.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:32 AM
is ready for turkey

Hit level 20 last night. Found another suit of Power Armor. Still don't care and actively hate the building/crafting stuff.