Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:44 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I want more Lou and Sam Malone.

Early chatter says you're getting it tonight.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-16-2015, 10:36 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

nice. Can't wait.
Old 11-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Finally watched the first episode tonight and it was a bad idea. Now I just want to stay up all night and catch up. It was so good! Already annoyed by fat Meth Damon. They just put him on shows to kill people, right?
Old 11-19-2015, 07:33 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

goddamn. GREAT EPISODE this week.

Spoiler: spoilers 
The interrogation scene between Lou and Fat Damon was fantastic but I loved the shot in the squadcar with him slowly breaking down.

Really hope that Snaggletooth didn't
kill Dodd. It was so dumb that he dropped his tazer in the basement. Like it only happened so she could shock the shit out of him

Nick Offerman finally brought the goods. His drunken speech as he was walking though the police station was hilarious.

Totally didn't see Bokeem
heading to the homestead to blow the fuck outta it

Jean Smart is best.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:00 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
goddamn. GREAT EPISODE this week.

The interrogation scene between Lou and Fat Damon was fantastic but I loved the shot in the squadcar with him slowly breaking down.

Really hope that Snaggletooth didn't
kill Dodd. It was so dumb that he dropped his tazer in the basement. Like it only happened so she could shock the shit out of him

Nick Offerman finally brought the goods. His drunken speech as he was walking though the police station was hilarious.

Totally didn't see Bokeem
heading to the homestead to blow the fuck outta it

Jean Smart is best.

Well,

Spoiler: Spoilers 
The basement has been set up as a thematic issue. Symbolic of Dunst' mild OCD and psychosis about creating order. Only she could navigate that paper maze and she trapped Dodd in it. Dodd hating all women didn't think anything would happen, so he dropped his guard and prod.

Also, it appears that Mike Milligan and the others killed Old Man Gerhardt according to the Next Monday on Fargo bumper.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:02 AM
getting ready for summer

I still don't like that he dropped it. *pouts*
Old 11-19-2015, 09:12 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
I still don't like that he dropped it. *pouts*

He's a fucking arrogant prick crawling between a tight spot. Plus, he shot his guy on the stairs on a whim.

They were making a point of Dodd being careless, so I buy it.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:13 AM
getting ready for summer

I know it fits in to the character, I just really fucking dig Donovan. I want more scenes with him.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:19 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
I know it fits in to the character, I just really fucking dig Donovan. I want more scenes with him.

I'm not sure if he's dead.

Also,

Spoiler: SPOILER 
I'm hoping like holy fuck that the Executioner is a young Lorne Malvo.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:22 AM
getting ready for summer

That would be amazing.

This show and the Flash are the two things I look forward to each week. It's just so damn good.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:18 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Finally watched the first episode tonight and it was a bad idea. Now I just want to stay up all night and catch up. It was so good! Already annoyed by fat Meth Damon. They just put him on shows to kill people, right?
Heh, that's all I have ever seen him do.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:08 PM
getting ready for summer

I never watched it, but did he ever kill anyone on that football movie show or whatever?
Old 11-21-2015, 10:21 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
I never watched it, but did he ever kill anyone on that football movie show or whatever?
Probably, I only know him from Breaking Bad and Fargo.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:47 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Fargo is on some next level shit. Nothing is even close to being this good on TV.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:19 AM
getting ready for summer

The Leftovers demands your attention Billy.
Old 12-02-2015, 05:37 PM
The red capes are coming

Spoiler: Spoiler 
Dodd's death at the hands of Hanzee was great. Let the man get a fucking haircut.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:30 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
  Spoiler: Spoiler 
Dodd's death at the hands of Hanzee was great. Let the man get a fucking haircut.
"Hun, ya gotta stop stabbing him. Ok?"

Fucking amazing.

"Did you spit in this?"

SNAPS.

So is this episode the "Sioux Falls Incident" or do you think there is more to it?
Old 12-03-2015, 07:01 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Gotta be more to it.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:38 AM
getting ready for summer

so that's the Sioux Falls incident.

fucking awesome. gotdamn.

#IWantToBelieve
Old 12-09-2015, 12:52 PM
The red capes are coming

I never thought I'd see what we saw in the Sioux Falls Incident.