Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 03-18-2015, 02:46 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

great fucking episode. The Kellermans are ridiculous. Loved the stuff with Mike and that shot of the apples. Also loved the breakdown of Saul at the end and how he snapped back to shark mode as soon as the phone rang.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:23 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Holy shit the Kellerman's are insaaaaaaaaaaane. His quip about "you'll end up running your own prison gang" was spot on. Cool seeing Mike do Mike shit. Poor Jimmy, being rejected and having the super awkward moment alone in that fancy office instead of getting to bone on the fresh new carpet.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:29 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Great fucking episode. Seeing Jimmy get fired up about the assisted living home was nice. That meeting between their lawyers and Jimmy and his brother was fantastic. McKean is killing it.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:34 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I'm about 3 behind, haven't read any posts as a result. I'm enjoying it very much. So happy to see Mike again. If BCS goes well, I wonder if he might get a series? Impossible, I know, given his age. Still, him on screen makes me grin like the dork I am.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:43 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

So behind on this one. I'm sensing a netflix binge in my future.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:36 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

It's really good. I'm pretty surprised. I mean, I know There is a lot of talent behind the show but come on, it's a spin-off, man.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:54 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

The ep's I caught were really good. It's just hard to keep up with a lot of shows with my work "schedule."
Old 03-26-2015, 08:08 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

This episode was amazing. The deeper it goes into who Jimmy was the more I worry for the descent into Saul.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:23 AM
is fancy

Exactly. Like his brother has to be murdered or something else that fucking terrible for him to turn based on what we've seen so far.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:44 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

That speech at the end last night was proof the show needed more McKean. And Mike! What a great episode.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:57 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Mike fucked up Trevor (from GTA V)!

McKean was brutal at the end. Another great episode.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:36 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Holy Fuck! Trevor! Dude is huge!
Old 03-31-2015, 10:10 PM
Right meow!

Jesus. I feel ill.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:32 AM
is fancy

man what a gut punch of an episode. I honestly did not see that coming.

Also bummed that Trevor only lasted like 10 minutes, but those were a glorious 10 mins. Lulz to Mark Proksch looking like Lester from GTAV.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:35 AM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
man what a gut punch of an episode. I honestly did not see that coming.

Also bummed that Trevor only lasted like 10 minutes, but those were a glorious 10 mins. Lulz to Mark Proksch looking like Lester from GTAV.
All of that. Straight up Emmy fest.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Right meow!

Hmmm. Not sure about that last ep.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:39 AM
is fancy

I loved it. Saul is rising from the ashes.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Right meow!

Rewatch tonight.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:48 PM
is fancy

I also love that his buddy is the same dude on The Last Man on Earth. Getting some decent gigs all at the same time.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:15 PM
is fancy